Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 08:46 PM

4 posts, read 11,094 times

Advertisements

It seems that in every culture fair skin for women is preferred. Asia especially has a high preference for light skin. Is this evolutionary fact or cultural? How do you feel about dark skinned women?

Old 01-10-2014, 09:04 PM

2,563 posts, read 3,684,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mor3 View Post
It seems that in every culture fair skin for women is preferred. Asia especially has a high preference for light skin. Is this evolutionary fact or cultural? How do you feel about dark skinned women?
In Asian, darker skin is somehow associated with being a field worker. Consequently, women like to appear as white as possible. Every store has so-called "skin whitening" creams on sale.

Old 01-10-2014, 09:48 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,406,823 times
Truth Dark Skin I consider a turn on. But this is just me

brushrunner

Old 01-10-2014, 10:14 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,388,935 times
Default Darker skin among the most beautiful

I feel that dark skinned women are among the most beautiful women in the world. It has been my experience that they are not preferred, meaning that they have to overcome more just to be favorably received. Quite a shame. Greater depth, intelligence, character, class, poise, resolve, ability to cope, strength, power, and passion, become them. They make the best of lovers. I have found that the mass and firmness of their bodies facilitates pleasure. They have the smoothest, silkiest skin that I have ever felt on a woman. They are passionate, and great deep French kissers. Simply magnificent in the quiet quality of their femininity, whether or not you are being blessed with them in all their naked glory.

I find that supreme ignorance downgrades these magnificent people, and it is quite a shame in many cultures. The obsession with fair skin in some cultures appears to be a shameful affliction. Skin bleaching, hiding from the sun, looking down on darker-skinned people, designating darker skinned people as inferior, or less than a man, or only worth being slave, is absolutely ludicrous.

Old 01-11-2014, 12:49 AM

458 posts, read 645,083 times
What is this topic doing here?
I normally see this topic in the Fashion & Beauty section of c-d

Old 01-11-2014, 01:02 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Quote:
i am a dark skinned black woman and i went to a japanese suburb years ago, the people there treated me horribly and were VERY VERY racist. but i went to tokyo for one day and it was awesome! If you had a bad experience in a country, would you go back but visit another city or just screw that whole country?
Well, well, well....hello again Nyanna. New Year, same "dark skin" nonsense.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:22 AM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,118,948 times
Like every skin tone, there are ugly examples, ok examples, pretty examples, and gotdamn will you marry me examples.

Be the best you you can be and stop dwelling on things you have no control over.

Old 01-11-2014, 05:56 AM

11,299 posts, read 18,892,517 times
The irony is that what is really considered desirable is fair skin that gets a suntan

But I find women of all skintones desirable.....

Old 01-11-2014, 06:02 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,928,353 times
I am attracted to only light-skinned women but I believe this is only because I am dark-skinned. Opposites attract. As a man, I have an evolutionarily programmed instinct to sow my seed far and wide, and a woman who looks nothing like me represents the "far and wide" pretty well. Someone who shares a lot of physical features with me may well be my second cousin. Not that it's likely or logical, but that's how my subconscious, primal instinct sees it. I have little or no attraction to women of my own ethnicity, and it doesn't matter what culture they grew up in (i.e. it is purely a physical response).

I would think a white guy would be more attracted to Asian and dark skinned women, and this is often true.

Old 01-11-2014, 06:22 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times
she was a black haired beauty with big dark eyes, with points of her own, sitting way up high........

youuuu my brown-eyed girl...do you remember when,,,we use to sing,,shalalalalalaladedadeda.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty