Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 08:31 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,556,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler86 View Post
Let's say most of the blonde men in the media who are portayed as sexy are mousy or darkbrown haired men who wear highlights or bleach their hair blonde. That applies to brad pitt, heath ledger, paul walker, chris hemsworth, jude law, josh holloway, etc.

Why are are natural blonde men, ( paul bettany fe), not as commonly portrayed as sex symbold in comparison to their brunette/darkhaired men wearing highlights/bleached blonde hair?

Is it because women wouldnt like men with very light facial hair or too light eyebrows?
There are simply not too many good-looking, naturally-blond men left out in the wild, apparently.
All those actors you've mentioned look like blond hair and blue eyes are their recessive genes, so they are simply filling in for true blonds because of the shortage of the latter ones))))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2014, 12:14 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,844,834 times
Quote:
Do women prefer fake blonde men over natural blondes?
Where'd you get that silly idea OP?
natural. Some of us really don't care about blonde (even though I am) or celebrities...

Old 05-11-2019, 06:14 AM

1 posts, read 524 times
I think most men when their young prefer fake cause why is it that they prefer dark pubes over natural platinum is beyond me. Natural redheads most have white platinum pubes most natural blondes have more black or dark ones now days and that's 95 percent of them so.youd think natural redheads would be the top of the chase I guess a redhead isnt notices as being the most natural platinum blonde shell over any other hair color till the take of there clothe. Most redheads though unlike the.other 98 percent of fake blondes have a lot.more class.

Old 05-13-2019, 05:31 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,318,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
I've never heard of paul bettany, but I just did an image search, and I don't think he's a natural blonde. Like someone else mentioned, I think he's more likely a ginger.

Personally, I'm just not a fan of very very light blonde on a man, natural or fake.
Me either, I've always preferred dark hair on men with the exception of Robert Redford in his younger days. Most likely because I'm Italian and that's what I was used to seeing growing up. Every actor that I think is sexy has dark hair and if they have dark, curly hair even better or dark hair with light eyes. Think Tom Selleck when he was on Magnum PI or Robert Conrad on the Wild Wild West. Jim Caviezel is another hottie. Ditto for Shemar Moore.

Old 05-13-2019, 05:51 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,863,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
Where'd you get that silly idea OP?
natural. Some of us really don't care about blonde (even though I am) or celebrities...

Old 05-13-2019, 06:28 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,261,268 times
What did you ladies think of Paul Drake (William Hopper)?
Attached Thumbnails
Do women prefer fake blonde men over natural blondes?-pauldrake.jpg  

Old 05-13-2019, 10:02 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,029,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam4000 View Post
I think most men when their young prefer fake cause why is it that they prefer dark pubes over natural platinum is beyond me. Natural redheads most have white platinum pubes most natural blondes have more black or dark ones now days and that's 95 percent of them so.youd think natural redheads would be the top of the chase I guess a redhead isnt notices as being the most natural platinum blonde shell over any other hair color till the take of there clothe. Most redheads though unlike the.other 98 percent of fake blondes have a lot.more class.

I'm sorry, but this makes me giggle. You're basically saying you've seen the pubes of at least 90% of all women. LOL Somehow, I doubt that.

Old 05-13-2019, 10:12 AM

7,106 posts, read 4,825,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam4000 View Post
How is it that you are so knowledgeable about “most” people’s pubic hair color?

Old 05-13-2019, 01:04 PM

23,310 posts, read 18,852,325 times
Whenever I decide I want to be reminded what superficiality is, the OPs on this forum seldom disappoint.

Last edited by Parnassia; 05-13-2019 at 01:30 PM..

Old 05-14-2019, 05:02 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,318,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
What did you ladies think of Paul Drake (William Hopper)?
Not my type at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty