Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 07:10 PM

558 posts, read 1,122,321 times

Advertisements

Nice to see some ladies who are not into men NOT looking like little boys
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2014, 07:16 PM

417 posts, read 817,569 times
I like a bit of manly body hair. I think it is weird when men want to shave it all off.

I also think that some men who don't grow hair on their chests can be attractive. Depends on the guy. But shaving it off? Yuck, turn off. Unless you are super-hairy like Bigfoot, or Alec Baldwin, I'm fine with hairy manly men.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:19 PM

452 posts, read 710,572 times
The new "non hairy" man thing is sort of creepy to me. And like someone said before, no bigfoot, but guys are supposed to have some hair.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:19 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,920,002 times
Hair doesn't bother me.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:26 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,651,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
I love hairy backs, hairy shoulders, chests like mink, full beards, hairy butts... Sorry, but I like GROWN MEN (and still, to this day, cannot believe I've actually got one of my very own). Grown men are hairy.

Women who find body hair unacceptable on men could fall into one or more of the following categories: Conformist Narcissists (who like or dislike things, based on what they've been told they're supposed to like or dislike); Castrating Females; Pedos; or Latent Lesbians.

There's nothing wrong with being in that last category. Just leave the men alone, and find a Gal Pal. Everybody will be happier. Leave the men to the women who actually appreciate them. It's as cruel to men, to marry one simply because you're "supposed to" (or because you need a meal ticket), as it is for a Gay man to deceive some poor girl into marrying him because his church and family says he's "going to Hell if he does not marry as ordained in the Bible". I firmly believe that most of the "nightmare marriages" in the world have, as a root cause, the fact that one or both partners are not cut out for a relationship with a member of the opposite gender.

And then there are the androgynous bisexual swinger types. The men in that category seem to be against body hair (and eyebrows). I remember once, before we dumped all our residential buildings, I was about to evict this nasty couple who'd managed to clog up the plumbing and coat the entire kitchen in grease (apparently, they fried every meal). There I was, in the bedroom, having gone in verify complaints by the other tenants, and there were these swinger videos. Yeccch! Everybody on the box covers was hairless and androgynous and icky. The men and the women looked alike (and none of them looked like much). I don't guess it's hurting anything. The trailer parks and cheap apartment communities in Mississippi have lots of people like that. They have their own swing groups. People like that buy those nasty "toys" they sell in dirty book stores. It's beyond me how they could become aroused by each other, though. Oh well... like I said, It's not hurting a thing.
What on earth are you rambling about? Not all grown men are hairy! My husband is in his 40's so I'm pretty sure he's a "grown man" and he's bald compared to big foot. He's blonde so that helps, but he's not as hairy as a buffalo. He complains when his body hair gets too long in various places and trims it himself because it drives him nuts. This is not done at my request unless he's growing a beard and he's starting to look like ZZ Tops lost member.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:27 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,948,017 times
Very interesting. Its been awhile but while I was on the dating sites I don't ever think I saw a woman that actually wanted a hairy guy. In fact, just the opposite. Most didn't even want facial hair on their men and weren't shy about stating so.

It's not been a personal issue for me since I am not naturally hairy but I do have facial hair. I've lost count of the many, many, many women that that put off limits. I'm not the kind of guy who goes against a woman's stated turn-off's. Ah well, I found a keeper anyway. I was seriously concerned for the future of the human race since so many women appeared to be turned off by normal men. I mean... wth??... Glad to know my hairy bro's can get some love.

H

Old 03-10-2014, 07:29 PM

541 posts, read 862,177 times
Some is okay. A lot is not. Don't look like you're wearing a sweater after you took off your sweater.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:31 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,651,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantamount View Post
Some is okay. A lot is not. Don't look like you're wearing a sweater after you took off your sweater.
This!!! The buffalo look is out!

Old 03-10-2014, 07:33 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,114,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmi66 View Post
Men's body hair also emits phermones, the stuff that attracts women to you. It's what makes a man smell like a man and sends signals to the opposite sex.
Yeeeeessssss, it does. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Old 03-10-2014, 07:35 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,114,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Very interesting. Its been awhile but while I was on the dating sites I don't ever think I saw a woman that actually wanted a hairy guy. In fact, just the opposite. Most didn't even want facial hair on their men and weren't shy about stating so.

It's not been a personal issue for me since I am not naturally hairy but I do have facial hair. I've lost count of the many, many, many women that that put off limits. I'm not the kind of guy who goes against a woman's stated turn-off's. Ah well, I found a keeper anyway. I was seriously concerned for the future of the human race since so many women appeared to be turned off by normal men. I mean... wth??... Glad to know my hairy bro's can get some love.

H
Facial hair isn't a big deal to me. A man can be clean-shaven or not. But if he has facial hair, I like to see it taken care of. The ZZ Top look doesn't do it for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty