Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Smash or Pass Guys: South Indian Model
Smash 39 78.00%
Pass 9 18.00%
Darn, I am confused 2 4.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 10:20 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaniGypsy View Post
One who truly respects women as well as they should be respected would never ask any such crudely worded question nor anything that's a tamer but functionally identical question.

You didn't ask if guys would "hit on her for her looks" which is still a bit crude but technically means "flirt with her out of nowhere because you think she's pretty". EVERY guy does THAT to an extent, and there's nothing wrong with asking "hey guys, check this girl out... if you saw her in real life and believed she was single, would you flirt with her to try to get her attention?".

But you didn't ask that. You asked "smash or pass".

Urban Dictionary: smash

SOMEONE has to be the voice of reason and maturity around here since those two qualities are found in shockingly low proportion in most random samples of adult males. As for "get over it", I don't have anything to worry about. I'm married to the most beautiful woman alive. As you would close the menu and hand it to the server once you make your selection, so have I ceased to look at other women because there ain't any of 'em who will come close to the one I have. Thus, never once do I feel even the slightest compulsion to consider "smash or pass" on any woman. Whenever I want it and have the opportunity to get it, I get it from the most beautiful woman in existence... for us it's "making love" and it is never in the slightest bit iniquitous no matter what we do... yes, I have what every man wants. Filet mignon at home... no need to go out for burgers.

I got this ideal "man scenario" by being a good man who respects women. The road hasn't been without its potholes but every trip comes to an end and mine has. I contrast this with the lives of other men I know who constantly objectivize women and I vastly prefer the outcome I got. Stands to reason that it is a far better modus operandi to respect women than it is to sit around drooling on a keyboard thinking about whether you would "smash" or "pass on" some random woman.

I say what I say because this world would be a better place if men stopped objectivizing women. They're red-blooded humans just as men are, and the sum total of a woman is far more than the shape and size of her body parts. "Smash or pass"? Any lady worth the ground upon which she walks would stay far away from any man who would provide one of the two prescribed answers to that question.

And don't think that you can disguise that attitude when you're in the presence of a woman in reality. If you're the type to evaluate women on a "smash or pass" basis, you will turn off every good woman you encounter and thus be relegated to women who have already deemed themselves to be of no more value than their private parts. I've never found anything appealing in such women; they're all head cases if they believe themselves to be of so little value.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz..........................................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2014, 11:26 AM

169 posts, read 269,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
Seriously?!?! That would put her in the obese category which also puts her into "I'll never smash that" category as well.

I get that people like different things, but whats the deal with dudes liking women who are fat? Are you guys all trying to get CD rep points from the fatties who are here who send messages like "Thank you +1" or something? Vancouver Painting

If that woman puts on any weight her overall physical attractiveness will be severely diminished. Im mean seriously, you think she would be MORE attractive carrying around an additional 30 pounds? No way.
To me this the perfect women.

Now that's a women!

Old 05-05-2014, 11:57 AM

686 posts, read 1,231,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Lynnwood View Post

Now that's a women!
Oh Amber. How perfect you are.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:43 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Very nice.

Old 05-05-2014, 01:01 PM

29,492 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Smash !

Old 05-05-2014, 01:50 PM

169 posts, read 269,994 times
Quote:

I'll make her my WIFE any day!

Old 05-06-2014, 03:33 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,577,990 times
All week long and twice on Sunday!

Old 05-06-2014, 03:57 PM

31,055 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Lynnwood View Post

Now that's a women!
Until she got Wiz's face and pot leaf tattoos on her....ugh
Attached Thumbnails
Smash or Pass Guys: South Indian Model-wiz.jpg  

Old 05-07-2014, 04:54 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Smash. I would give her a night she would never forget.

Old 05-07-2014, 11:17 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,239,718 times
Smash...repeatedly lol

There's something hot about Indian women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty