Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 07:28 PM

3,867 posts, read 3,144,484 times

Advertisements

Say to them "What I am going to get in return?" If they say nothing just say to them " baby you got to pay then."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2014, 09:44 PM

513 posts, read 799,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post
Troll
Exactly. Guy has one and only post.

Old 06-06-2014, 04:59 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcs15 View Post
Exactly. Guy has one and only post.
Yep. Which is why I gave a non serious answer.

Old 06-06-2014, 07:56 AM

708 posts, read 823,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Be a man, make them pay, and they will respect you more instead of considering you a toy.

I think you got that the wrong way around. It should have read...

Quote:
Be a man, make them pay, and you can respect yourself more.

Old 06-06-2014, 08:58 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,350,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stazers View Post
I'm a dude that works at a club at the door, but not in security. I'm 22, and not really a rah rah, in your face kind of guy. I stamp hands for drink specials, check ID's (since security is mostly inside the club because of the crowd), and collect cover charges. It's a college club mostly, so a lot of the girls there are 18-23. And... they're cute. OMG they're cute! Urgh! They have the looks and they're just too good at using them on me, to get by with freebies. Some will have really cute faces, and raise their eyes up at me and go "Pleeease? Hmm?" and I look at her face...awww, go ahead. No cover charge for her. Or they'll be pretty thick, wear tight jeans. They'll stand there with her hip stuck out to one side, prop her hand out on her hip and put on a flirty look on her face. I look down, look up, awww, go ahead. I'll end up bug eyed, O...OMG??? I've let many pass giving them drink specials, or getting in for no cover. Many of the same ones have brought their friends too. The one that used her looks on me before will use them again, either a cute face, etc. I've tried my best to just ignore them, but with looks like that? Uh uh, it's just impossible. I don't know how! Thing is, the club manager has noticed that for the last few mos., we're not bringing in as much money...which is shortly after I got hired. What can I do against college girls like this, when they use their looks on me to get freebies? I just can't do anything!
Since you are into giving away your bosses money, can I have your money? What you are doing is ripping off your employer. It is not your call as to who gets in or who doesn't. We had a list at our place. Your not on the list you wait at the door and pay to get in. I even remember showing up with 7 or 8 people who had gone up to try getting in. They couldn't. When I got there I told them they were with me and we all got in free.

Old 06-06-2014, 09:16 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
First time poster and he hasn't returned. Why bother? Some people have way too much time on their hands.

Old 06-06-2014, 10:17 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,462,189 times
I have way too much time on my hands. OP, you have a sweet gig. Don't screw it up!

Old 06-06-2014, 10:29 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
All that and you're still not scoring with these girls?
My older brother is Doorman at a bar(part time job) and scores more touchdowns then the 1994 San Francisco 49er's.
Hell he's even shared and brought me home a couple of Becky's
You might want to reevaluate your game plan Player!
"all of that" is exactly why he isn't scoring with these girls. Being nice to women and giving them whatever they want doesn't get you in their pants.

Old 06-06-2014, 10:55 AM

2,220 posts, read 2,801,359 times
Quote:
I'm a dude that works at a club at the door, but not in security. I'm 22, and not really a rah rah, in your face kind of guy. I stamp hands for drink specials, check ID's (since security is mostly inside the club because of the crowd), and collect cover charges. It's a college club mostly, so a lot of the girls there are 18-23. And... they're cute. OMG they're cute! Urgh! They have the looks and they're just too good at using them on me, to get by with freebies. Some will have really cute faces, and raise their eyes up at me and go "Pleeease? Hmm?" and I look at her face...awww, go ahead. No cover charge for her. Or they'll be pretty thick, wear tight jeans. They'll stand there with her hip stuck out to one side, prop her hand out on her hip and put on a flirty look on her face. I look down, look up, awww, go ahead. I'll end up bug eyed, O...OMG??? I've let many pass giving them drink specials, or getting in for no cover. Many of the same ones have brought their friends too. The one that used her looks on me before will use them again, either a cute face, etc. I've tried my best to just ignore them, but with looks like that? Uh uh, it's just impossible. I don't know how! Thing is, the club manager has noticed that for the last few mos., we're not bringing in as much money...which is shortly after I got hired. What can I do against college girls like this, when they use their looks on me to get freebies? I just can't do anything!
Bimbos use their looks, water is wet, fire burns. Welcome to the real world.

Old 06-06-2014, 10:58 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
How about you do your job and collect all of the money you are supposed to collect?
What a concept huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty