Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: title
I assume he's taken and doesn't want to be bothered. 4 12.90%
Intimidation. I want to talk to him but no way I'm doing it. 4 12.90%
Just another guy. 22 70.97%
I assume he's vain and will cheat, is too good to be true somehow. 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 08:51 AM

5,381 posts, read 8,690,013 times

Advertisements

Perhaps like many women, I immediately think, "Oh la la," and then I quickly forget all about him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2014, 11:16 AM

31,052 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tequila4less View Post
haha, how passionless are anglo american woman, geeee!
American women are many times wall flowers, and rarely approach. A good percent don't know what to do, even if they are approached

Old 07-02-2014, 11:29 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
well when you've got a bmw i8, you should get a smile and a HI!

Yes I stalked your profile, yes I'm jealous of the car.

On a more serious note, if you get a smile and a hi, why not pursue it further? Do you assume if he wanted it to go further he would do the same?
I work for BMW so it is not my car. I only had it a for a few hours and yes, it was like a guy magnet (it just launched a week before I had it). So I dressed up and acted like a superstar even though I knew the attraction is the car : )

If you have that car nearby, you get more than a HI.

I often get a HI when walking by and have eye contact ... so what do you suggest ... making him stop and talk?? Seems very impossible. Besides the fact that it is a huge step between saying HI and actually talking. I bet some of these guys are taken and just want to look or be friendly.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:49 AM

5,544 posts, read 8,317,781 times
Your choices are irrelevant to me and never would have been. If you had included "Wow what a handsome, tall, fit man" I would have voted for that.

My second thought if I got to know him (after watching his behavior, interactions with people, etc) would be what kind of person is he? and do I want to get to know him?

As to the others, none of those would even occur to me.

Now if you were to ask what physical looks appeal to me, I could answer that poll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty