Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 03:16 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,786,894 times

Advertisements

A lot of men with impotence blame their partners for their inability to get an erection. This thread reads like that to me. Maybe get your genitals checked out.

Old 08-29-2014, 03:16 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Do that "pull it out unexpectedly" action with the wrong thing someone will go to jail.

of course I don't do it on just anybody.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:49 PM

120 posts, read 110,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Hahaha, you are funny. I have freckles myself and hate them. Scars can even be sexy. I recently came across a very hot looking military guy. He had a scar on his neck going over chin and cheeks. So when you saw him from the left he looked flawless but even with the massive scar he looked great. I imagined him being hurt during a deployment but then he said he got the scar when he was a child. I wish he stayed with the war story
Hate your freckles? How come? Too bad we can't compare ours together.

I have a war story---from my childhood!---for a scar at the front, left side of my hairline....when I was 3 and he was 6, my older brother threw me against the living room coffee table. Now that means WAR!!! We went at each other for the next 12 years....until I outgrew him and finally was able to throw HIM around! It's been a tentative truce ever since.

All my scars have stories, two of them are even from "near death" experiences.

The most sexy stories are of scars I got surfing in So Cal (specifically around Oceanside and Ventura and to the north along PCH).....getting my head (and body) pounded on a pier I-beam piling (not the typical round kind) when a breaking wave I took off on (wave of the day and it was ALL MINE!) shifted and went into the pier instead of in front of it. My board got busted in two at a diagonal angle and I got a bunch of bruises and a lifelong "bone scar" aka knot on the back of my head. Then there was getting knocked down and slammed around on a rock jetty by a giant rogue wave while walking out to jump off the end of the jetty during a day of huge surf. I took a beating. My board took a beating. But I still made it out to the end of the jetty and had a great surf session.

Even the stories of my (successful) skin cancer op scars are exciting...to me anyway. Too much sun during years of surfing and scuba diving and other "exposed" outdoor activities. Sigh, no more skinny dipping in the blow up kiddy pool in the backyard.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:29 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times
I guess i have to be honest,but liver spots and brown spots are kind of repulsive.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:49 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,142,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaste View Post
I'm sort of dating a girl with acne scars on her face and it does bother me presenting her to others. She wears a lot of make up too which bothers me. Girls I've dated before had minimum make up

I'm a good looking guy but have my flaws too.
Do her a favor and end it. I can only imagine how mortified she'd be to find out that it bothers you to introduce her to others because of her appearance. Let her find someone who can be proud of her & really appreciate her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Oh God, tell me about it.. I am totally grossed out when a guy takes off his shirt and doesn't have ripped muscles under his skin.
I know. If a guy doesn't look like he has been photoshopped and dare have so much as a stray mole or pimple on his back, then it's OVER. I can't handle someone being human; it's just too disgusting to have real epidermis and not poreless, flawless, plastic looking, magazine-cover skin.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:13 PM

8,270 posts, read 8,650,554 times
I don't care about acne scars, weight, surgery scars, freckles, wrinkles, or most things but I can't tolerate moles. I have always been that way. I have seen beautiful women with acne scars but never one with lots of moles.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:25 PM

4,204 posts, read 4,454,442 times
On the subject of scars - as Oh Eve alluded too - in many respects, men with scars, historically and culturally, were looked upon in most cases with favor as in 'he won the battle' and the other guy died. Hence, the warrior victor image and connotation, and continued acceptance in most instances.

Women, OTOH, historically having more of their worth in the past defined solely by beauty, were more often looked upon as somehow 'damaged' if scarred. It was often one of the worst penalties to administer to ruin a woman's life.

To the OPs Q - the majority of blemishes I've seen on women (moles/acne/ alternate pigment spots over their body, etc... are not distracting nor take away from her visually unless it is one of those outlier types that are very pronounced and in an obvious or strange location. Blemishes on the human body that 'DiarrheaOfThe Mouth' refers too are common and natural. Humans are not the airbrushed touched up images seen in Hollywood or advertising.

Some women even have unknowingly beautiful configurations of constellations such as Orion's belt on their anatomy. It's fun to go searching for the heavenly alignments on a heavenly body. I once knew a girl who, I discovered, had a tattoo to help disguise a scar from a childhood injury on her thigh. It was so fun to linger there (cue Sinatra's Summer Wind) in wonder and sigh and breathe upon the stratum corneaum, also known aptly as the horny layer. The cooing it would emit... those little 'ah-um's

Old 08-29-2014, 11:29 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,862,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I guess i have to be honest,but liver spots and brown spots are kind of repulsive.
Too bad, because they happen to most people after a certain age. Once you get into the geezer years, you might have them, and a lot of your friends will have 'em. You'll have to get used to 'em.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:15 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Too bad, because they happen to most people after a certain age. Once you get into the geezer years, you might have them, and a lot of your friends will have 'em. You'll have to get used to 'em.
Geezers usually do not have sex,so its not like they would be on display.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:02 AM

45,369 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Geezers usually do not have sex,so its not like they would be on display.

Don't be too sure about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty