Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 11:13 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,193,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Uh oh, you're going to have to prove you are an actual woman if you are going to drop knowledge like that around here.
Well my pic is in my profile, but that's only accessible to friends though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2014, 01:19 PM

4,566 posts, read 5,423,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
Yeah, because they ain't a bunch of White girls.
Race has NOTHING to do with it. ANYONE can have a great butt if they exercise and work on it. Some of the best butts I see day in and day out belong to white women so it is NOT a black or hispanic only thing.

Go to yoga, you see great butts. Go to Equinox, LA Fitness, 24hr Fitness, ANY crossfit gym, all you see are great butts. ANYONE can make their butt great (i.e., ENHANCED as the OP says) by eating right and working out.

ANYONE can "ENHANCE" their butts. The formula is out there. Only thing is people like to sit back, stuff their faces with doughnuts, sweets and soda and say "oh its only because of the genes". It is NOT because of genes. Put in the effort and work and it will happen. A firm, fit, tight, backside will ALWAYS be attractive no matter the shape.

Evidence:
https://www.facebook.com/CertifiedSq.../photos_stream

Last edited by Kings Gambit; 11-28-2014 at 01:36 PM..

Old 11-28-2014, 01:50 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,780,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
ANYONE can "ENHANCE" their butts. The formula is out there. Only thing is people like to sit back, stuff their faces with doughnuts, sweets and soda and say "oh its only because of the genes". It is NOT because of genes. Put in the effort and work and it will happen. A firm, fit, tight, backside will ALWAYS be attractive no matter the shape.
You are not going to get a butt like Tahiry, Elke the Stallion, or Temeca by stuffing your face with doughnuts. Those women were born with it. Just like a lot of busty women get marginalized by jealousy as just being fat - it just isn't true. It really comes down to what the OP is after. Toning/enhancing/shaping is one thing, but you aren't going to get a rump that size AND that shapely unless God gave it to you or you paid for it.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:01 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,061,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I don't care what anyone else here says, exercise will only do so much. I am a VERY athletic person, doing tons of lunges, squats, cycling, dancing, yoga, strength training, etc. And for a long time. I have a great figure except for my butt - I am European Spanish, and if you are familiar with Penelope Cruz, have the same type of shape, all of my relatives do. It seems only the Latinas from south America and other places have the large booties. Even when I gained a lot of weight a few years ago, I STILL had no butt. I have since lost it. I have nice legs, well developed calves and shapely thighs, and am almost an hourglass figure - except the butt. My husband has never complained, and neither have ANY of my boyfriends/dates from the past. This butt worship seems to be a new thing, and I frankly think it is absurd. Anyone who would judge a woman from her butt (or anywhere else on her body) is not worth having around in her life.
Yeah, Western European women (including Spaniards) tend to NOT be bigger butt women. I have not met many Spaniard women with big butts, and I've been to Spain. You are right in your assertion about everything. Exercise can only do so much.

Heck, even bodybuilders know that exercise can only do so much. Some bodybuilders would MURDER to have huge calves and they are the pro level!!

Old 11-28-2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Race has NOTHING to do with it. ANYONE can have a great butt if they exercise and work on it. Some of the best butts I see day in and day out belong to white women so it is NOT a black or hispanic only thing.
Buddy, you are completely missing what everyone else and I are saying here. NOBODY is saying that you can't develop your butt muscles. What we are saying is you can't GENETICALLY change your shape you were born with. See how many bodybuilders have huge arms but calves that didn't catch up? THAT is the kind of thing we are referring to. For example, if a man has a short calf and it inserts high on the muscle, it will be a SMALL calf even if it undergoes hypertrophy. Similarly, a woman with a high glute insert will never have the same roundness to her butt as one with a low glute insert.

This is basic anatomy, my friend. You are the only one in this thread who isn't getting it.

Quote:
Go to yoga, you see great butts. Go to Equinox, LA Fitness, 24hr Fitness, ANY crossfit gym, all you see are great butts. ANYONE can make their butt great (i.e., ENHANCED as the OP says) by eating right and working out.
OK, I work in the fitness industry and thus have spent years in different gyms, and you think I haven't noticed differences in body morphology???

Again, read my post above. Enhanced butt and "round" butt are two different things. If your genetics aren't there for it, you are going to have to get surgery or just stop trying to look like someone else.

I have NEVER seen a yoga girl have a butt like Kim Kardashian. Ever. If they have, they probably weren't White. You're very naive if you think ethnic background doesn't affect this.

Quote:

Evidence:
Nice little strawman. NOBODY is saying any of that.

I challenge you to show me pictures of fit White girls with butts like CoCo's or Kim K's. Do you think Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson, or Kate Upton have the kind of butt like that? They're fit.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:08 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,273,755 times
Quote:
You are not going to get a butt like Tahiry, Elke the Stallion, or Temeca by stuffing your face with doughnuts. Those women were born with it. Just like a lot of busty women get marginalized by jealousy as just being fat - it just isn't true. It really comes down to what the OP is after. Toning/enhancing/shaping is one thing, but you aren't going to get a rump that size AND that shapely unless God gave it to you or you paid for it.
I agree. Honestly, I have a friend, a black one, who is EXTREMELY athletic and lifts regularly. Heavy squatting, deadlifts, etc. Her butt is toned, and great looking, but it's small, and it always has been. She wants a huge ghetto booty, but it isn't happening. It can't unless she paid money to make it happen. It's genetics. Right now having a big butt is in, so everyone and their mother wants one, and there are plenty of videos or exercises that boast that it can help you get one, but most women will tell you, it helps but only to a point. You can enhance any body part with exercise, healthy eating, and focus. But you can't change genetics. And if you naturally build mass and gain in certain areas more than others that won't change. No matter if you squat yourself until your blue in the face. It's always certain people saying that anyone can "get it" if they just do XYZ and then you have a group of women doing XYZ and they aren't getting those results. The results they are getting are better than what they started with, but aren't what they wanted... I know because I have friends(that one I mentioned in the beginning) that have TRIED everything and the results they got were a great improvement over what they started with, but after two years? No her butt has not grown into this huge big butt(which is what she wanted).

And for the record, race does matter I think to an extent. I've noticed in the past at least, that the majority of women I observed that had small butts were white, asian, or Mexican(not to be mistaken with latin women from Puertor-rico, Dominican Republic or Brazil). Whereas I've noticed that almost all of the times I saw a woman with a huge butt she was latina, or black.

But for the record, my sisters and I are all black. I'm the only one with a big butt. And I've always had it. Since I was a kid. No matter what weight I was, my butt was always big, and my waist was always small. My hips were always big. Both of my sisters have small butts. One DOES squat heavy, and she does heavy-dead lifts, eats clean, etc. Her butt toned, and formed a nice shape, but it didn't get bigger. It's never been "big". On the other hand, I've lifted heavy, and I haven't. My butt was a bit bigger when I lifted heavy, but it wasn't significant. If I were trying to bet my odds in favor of exercise to get a huge booty, I would have been disappointed if I didn't already have the genetics in place to help. I don't even lift anymore, just cardio, and my butt is still big. I don't really have to try at all. Never have. I know many black girls that don't work out AT ALL and they naturally have big butts AND small waists. They don't have big butts and big waists to match, nah it's the small waist, big booty, hour glass figure. And it boils down to genes. They aren't busting their butt in the gym, or eating any special diets.

The media depict the trends, and people follow like sheep. A big butt is in, so right now people without one are trying to get one, and people that already had one are like . But the thing is, unless you pay for it, it's extremely difficult to transform a pancake into something that could carry a tray. It just isn't going to happen. But, you can take a pancake and sculpt, and mold it into a shapely mound--it might not be a super big mound but it will be a mound and it will look better than the pancake. And if that's what the OP is meaning than it is definitely achievable if she works at at it. But I think it's misguided and actually wrong to tell people that they can get what is largely controlled by genetics, by just working out--if that were the case, you wouldn't have the loads of celeb woman buying "body parts"(such as a big butt) when all they need to do is hire a trainer and work out to make it happen. Realistically trying to gain 5 inches or more on a booty, is not going to happen by weight lifting, and clean eating, just like taking pills and putting cream on breasts won't cause an A cup to go to a C cup. There needs to be a realistic frame of thought--exercise can certainly HELP and ENHANCE, but it can't change genetics and it can't perform miracles.

Last edited by Faith2187; 11-28-2014 at 02:30 PM..

Old 11-28-2014, 02:11 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,005,246 times
Quote:

Evidence:
Sure any girl can have a firm butt through exercise but that doesn't mean that every girl will have a big butt. That usually comes from their genetics unless surgical enhancements is used of course

Old 11-28-2014, 02:11 PM

Quote:
KG doesn't get it. He thinks all it takes is Squats and eating clean. Meanwhile you have down South Black girls who haven't done a Squat in their life and eat fried chicken and grits with cornbread and they have butts that put these "certified" Squatting White girls to SHAME.

Also, it's very naive to think that a woman who works out is unlikely to get surgery. Especially fitness models, whose lives DEPEND on their appearance. You think just because someone works out they're not likely to get surgery? You have not learned the dark side of the fitness industry my friend.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:12 PM

4,566 posts, read 5,423,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post

I challenge you to show me pictures of fit White girls with butts like CoCo's or Kim K's. Do you think Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson, or Kate Upton have the kind of butt like that? They're fit.
Look at the link I included in my response.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
Sure any girl can have a firm butt through exercise but that doesn't mean that every girl will have a big butt. That usually comes from their genetics unless surgical enhancements is used of course
Dude equates firm butt to big butt, which are VERY different things. I'm sure Jessica Biel's butt is super firm and can crush a pop can with a clench but if you at someone like Esther Baxter (Freek-a-leek) and you try and compare the two, Biel looks like a pancake butt girl.

Muscle insertions make ALL the difference. Girls with high glute insertions have a disadvantage in getting a big butt, just like guys with high gastroc insertions have a disadvantage at having big calves. It also tends to happen that longer femurs tend to lead to higher glute insertions. It isn't always the case, as some long legged women also can have very big round butts, but usually women with longer legs (especially longer thighs) tend to have a high glute insert to go with it. An exception to this is Southern European women who have long legs and can grow big butts, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty