Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2015, 06:48 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,968,624 times

Advertisements

I rarely see any at home, but on my last trip abroad, I saw quite a few, several of whom I met and talked to and learned their names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Perhaps it's my age, 64, but as I get older I run into fewer and fewer attractive people,
It's much easier to get to know them, at our age, they feel less threatened. I even got a few hugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2017, 07:58 AM

951 posts, read 1,140,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhRainess View Post
It must be where I live and that I don't go out very often, but I don't see a lot of physically beautiful people. And when I do see them, they're usually females. There hasn't been a guy that has taken my breath away in years. I don't have to be attracted to him, but I haven't seen one and say, "Wow, he's gorgeous." I think I need to move.
I noticed that when I write a post on here complaining about something, events in real life would help answer them. Well, after I started this thread, I have ran into quite a few good looking fellas, and two who did take my breath away. Secondly, I have complained many times on this forum that I have never met a really good looking guy who is also humble and kind. I finally did meet a very handsome guy who turned out to be very nice as well. So nice that I keep hoping he would be mean just so I could move on and hate him too. With my luck of course, I still like him, but he didn't feel the same way about me.

So perhaps this post will be that I'll meet a guy just as good (or even better for me), and he'll be absolutely smitten about me. And he's single with no major red flags, please. Here's hoping this will work again.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:22 AM

2,912 posts, read 2,048,399 times
I will always remember this...probably the most beautiful woman I ever seen in my life was around 1994 in an American Eagle store in a mall. She was in a wheelchair, but she was breathtaking.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:23 AM

540 posts, read 362,746 times
Every day.. I see beautiful ladies.

I work in a place where lots of people pass by. So it's easy to see beautiful ladies every day.

Old 03-28-2017, 06:09 PM

2,790 posts, read 1,643,887 times
Last month. I saw a really tall, slim woman who had the face and body of a model. She was a feminine beauty.

She was also a new mom with a baby strapped to her chest. What caught my eye was that she was wearing short shorts at the end of winter. I guessed she was either a tourist or she was so proud to still have a model's figure and long legs despite just given birth.

The dad was a bit taller than her and he was also slender, fit, and cute. They both looked like late 20s. They were blond haired and blue eyes and were a very attractive young family. You don't see a gorgeous person every day, let alone 2 in the same place, let alone a couple.

I'm only 5'2" (I'm a woman) and I felt so short, ordinary, and ugly when I walked past her, and I'm no slouch in the looks department either.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:51 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,975,951 times
Everyday I lay eyes on my man! Seriously every time I look at him I see everything I've ever wanted when it comes to looks in a man.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:02 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,961,718 times
Lots of good looking guys running around on the beach here. Unfortunately... lots of beautiful women too. I surf probably 3-4 times a week so I see them quite frequently.

Old 03-29-2017, 01:04 PM

951 posts, read 1,140,470 times
Forgot to mention that I saw the most beautiful couple in real life a while back. They were like the younger and real life version of Brad Pitt and Angelina (when they were newly together). The guy was hot, the girl was beautiful, and no surprise, their baby daughter was beautiful. The woman was pregnant and glowing. I didn't know who to look at more , but they were truly the most gorgeous couple I had ever seen.

When I saw them, all I thought was...geez, this means my crush will never like me. He probably would only go for women on his level (model-like). Well, I saw pictures of his girlfriend later on, and I was very surprised. His girlfriend was very average looking. I guess he wasn't as shallow as I thought.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:24 PM

4,204 posts, read 4,456,008 times
About two weeks ago on my morning commute I was late and while waiting for the later train I saw an exceptionally beautiful woman on the train platform. Brunette probably early to mid 20s, about 5'6 somewhere between 125-135. Well apportioned and fine displacement / distribution.

She was wearing shades as it was sunny that morning but you can tell she was a natural beauty. She had nicely proportioned slacks which her fit healthy feminine body filled out with nice posture and curves even under the middle weight outerwear (it's still 40f here in mornings). Her below shoulder length hair was flowing and facial features and body were much like young Kari Wuhrer

Two days ago was at industry post work event and a beautiful young woman I know attended. She is natural beautiful girl next door with refined fashion sense. She has radiant smile and beautiful blue eyes and was wearing her eyeglasses. Every time I see her she is dressed appropriately for the occasion.

She's white, about 27, 5'6 probably 115-125 thin frame with nice feminine proportion: smaller breasts, and athletic dancer like walk with nice legs and fit hips. She's one of those rare types that exudes class and carries herself well. From across the room I could occasionally observe her laughing / smiling, gently tossing her hair from her eyes, while talking with those at her table and she's captivating. I think most anyone's eyes will be drawn to her radiant beauty. Simply adorable, she's the kind of woman that being around her makes one feel younger and puts an extra spring in ones step. She (at this time) seems to be the type to retain that youthful quality based upon my brief interactions with her.

The next week should be especially nice for people watching, as we have our International Film Fest and it brings in about 100,000 visitors and every year at this time I notice some especially gorgeous samples of feminine pulchritude. Yumminess is all around.

Which causes this spectrum of internal lyrical tunes too play in my head....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4aQiFaCod8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljYO58FrR_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LSSgQMc2E

And then another one will walk by and I become so dizzy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arpidGq8SlA

Old 05-23-2017, 07:17 PM

4,204 posts, read 4,456,008 times
Less than two months and I encountered another natural beauty. She made my day!
I'm walking during lunch hour and I spy a natural beauty about 5'4 brunette with short wavy hair in the distance as I cross a plaza (less than 100 feet). I was going the same direction and noticed how lovely she moved as she walked in a nice confident feminine sway. She was wearing a longer modest business skirt and the displacement was ideal.

She was carrying something that enabled me to break the ice and converse with her for about six blocks (5-7 minutes due to crosswalk stop) after I caught up with her.

Mid-late 30s natural beauty - she reminded me of those print models for Land's End in a relaxed outdoor setting or the type that do consumer product commercials as the happy housewife - limited makeup - classy type. Most men would probably give her once over and follow her nice walk and say she's better looking than average but seeing her up close and conversing with her, the pleasantness and intelligence made her all the more beautiful. She's ideally suited for her occupation (PR). Had those glistening eyes and genuine warm countenance. As I walked with her I noticed how other men were looking at us as I talked with her. Nothing quite like having a natural beauty beside you for a pick me up. (I lost track of the streets).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty