Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 03:49 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times

Advertisements

Besides every time I look in the mirror?

Quite often.

99% of the time, they are women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2015, 04:22 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,960,282 times
My friend whom I have the hots for. He is also into me as well. I haven't seen him now for a few weeks. Hopefully, we'll see each other again soon.

If you mean random people in the streets, I can be a sucker for that - I see a lot of them (for one, it's because they're my type, those who live in my area). Again, as what someone said, most of them will not really be considered "gorgeous" by Hollywood standards and that beauty is subjective.

The last time I saw someone who was extremely handsome (that stood out from the rest) was in a pharmacy 2 years ago. Now this guy would definitely be considered good-looking by Hollywood standards - He is very hot and should be modeling instead. I actually avoid going there because I can't stand seeing the dude. It's painful for me, knowing that I'll never be with him? It's weird...

Last edited by Ethereal; 03-12-2015 at 04:34 AM..

Old 03-12-2015, 06:56 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer_land View Post
And I mean in person and not someone you already know.

It must be where I live and that I don't go out very often, but I don't see a lot of physically beautiful people. And when I do see them, they're usually females. There hasn't been a guy that has taken my breath away in years. I don't have to be attracted to him, but I haven't seen one and say, "Wow, he's gorgeous." I think I need to move.

Anyway, to answer my own question, I actually saw three beautiful females in the last week. Two on my bus and another at the Baby Gap store.
Well, it was when I looked in the mirror this morning. Also, if anyone doesn't think I'm really handsome they can kiss my well sculpted ass. This thread is kind of silly really.....

Old 03-12-2015, 08:11 AM

951 posts, read 1,140,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Well, it was when I looked in the mirror this morning. Also, if anyone doesn't think I'm really handsome they can kiss my well sculpted ass. This thread is kind of silly really.....
I know it is. Not all threads need to be serious, enlightening, and not superficial.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:20 AM

951 posts, read 1,452,998 times
I live in Houston

This must be the ugliest people city in the world

I am surrounded with short Mexicans and ugly Arabs.

People are either male or male looking women around here

Also, average age in the US is higher than most countries

so it has been a long time that I haven't seen a young and pretty girl

Old 03-12-2015, 10:53 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,421,534 times
Every day I see someone handsome/beautiful.

And they are usually more handsome/beautiful than many of the so-called "most beautiful people in the world" celebrities.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:07 PM

4,538 posts, read 6,450,810 times
I have only seen in person maybe 4-7 really beautiful people in my lifetime and I remember them all even if I only saw them for a moment.

Old 03-12-2015, 02:16 PM

10,078 posts, read 15,861,352 times
At the park playing with my daughter the other day. The park is in downtown Pasadena, very close to some very expensive mansions along the Arroyo Seco near the Rose Bowl. Pretty clearly a trophy wife - looked like a former (former as in, like 5 years ago) Playmate, had an enormous engagement ring and Range Rover keys. I actually figured she was a nanny at first - her attractiveness was all the more impressive considering she had a 10 month old baby. She wasn't really my type, but clearly would be nearly universally considered attractive.

I see model-looking guys from time to time at the gym.

Being in Los Angeles (or at least adjacent to it), I see attractive people pretty much daily. It's nice because it is a little motivating for me to be a little bit less of a fatty.

Old 03-12-2015, 02:25 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
I live in West L.A and am often in the vicinity and today I saw several women who made my head turn. Some days I see more than others.

But I live in a big city, so not surprising. When I went to university in Santa Cruz, outside campus and the students, the town was scarce of beautiful people.

But comparing Santa Cruz with Los Angeles is silly.

Old 03-12-2015, 02:28 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterno View Post
I live in Houston

This must be the ugliest people city in the world

I am surrounded with short Mexicans and ugly Arabs.

People are either male or male looking women around here

Also, average age in the US is higher than most countries

so it has been a long time that I haven't seen a young and pretty girl
Wow wow, if I were part of those ethnic groups I would be pretty miffed.

Good looking Mexicans and Arabs also. By the way is Houston that old as in young people being scarce?
:d ubious:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty