Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 06:23 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyFries View Post
If you're a straight woman and you don't like shirtless men, you're lying.
Me and my poker buddies could change your mind REAL QUICK
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 06:31 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
Depends on the man. While one of my favorite summer pastimes is ogling the lifeguards... I do not enjoy the sight of a beer gut and back hair so thick it looks like he's wearing a vest.

Old 06-05-2015, 06:38 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Sad thing is, if I'm having such major issues controlling my weight in my 20's, I'm petrified just thinking of what awaits in my 90's.
If you make it to your 90's, I think you've earned the right to not give a damn about your weight!

Old 06-05-2015, 06:44 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
If you make it to your 90's, I think you've earned the right to not give a damn about your weight!
I maintain a healthy lifestyle like many of my forefathers. Most of them made it to the low 90's. My great uncle died at the age of 97 last month, and did yoga every morning till he was 94. He lived a happy healthy life , and was also shirtless for a good portion of his retired life. He didn't give a damn of what anyone except his loved ones thought about him. I'll do the same.

Old 06-05-2015, 06:47 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Budget cuts. I had no money to pay for my gym this month, and so couldnt workout as vigorously. I can't say much more than my landlady is a greedy jerk .
That kind of weight gain has more to do with what and how much you're eating, not your workouts.

Old 06-05-2015, 06:50 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
That kind of weight gain has more to do with what and how much you're eating, not your workouts.
Fluctuations in my weight are CRAZY these days. I'm down to 173 today as of morning, down from 181 yesterday night. I talked with the doctor a couple days back, illustrating my exercising and eating habits. He said there was nothing wrong. But this is abnormal.

I need someone to help me with this. It's impacting my energy levels as well. One minute, I'm highly energetic, and the next minute, I just crash.

Old 06-05-2015, 07:01 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
Quote:
Fluctuations in my weight are CRAZY these days. I'm down to 173 today as of morning, down from 181 yesterday night. I talked with the doctor a couple days back, illustrating my exercising and eating habits. He said there was nothing wrong. But this is abnormal.

I need someone to help me with this. It's impacting my energy levels as well. One minute, I'm highly energetic, and the next minute, I just crash.
See a different doctor.

Stop weighing yourself multiple times a day. That kind of obsession isn't healthy.

If you are going to weigh yourself that much, you might want a new scale. I have trouble believing you lost 8 pounds overnight.

Old 06-05-2015, 07:06 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
If you are going to weigh yourself that much, you might want a new scale. I have trouble believing you lost 8 pounds overnight.
And if you are going to weigh yourself regularly, you have to do it at the same time under the same conditions. Everyone's weight fluctuates daily, but if you're comparing your morning naked weight after you've gone to the bathroom before you get in the shower to your evening clothed weight after you've eaten and drank all day, then yeah, there's going to be a difference.

Old 06-05-2015, 08:08 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,414,912 times
I had a couple of "woman" yell at me last summer to take if off, we had a double row house firefight a "blazing" smoke out on a s#$t hot summer afternoon (Friday), the guys at 18 house have been breaking my balls ever since, lol. I found the dog and brought the poor thing back to engine 8 and cover her with my jacket, the ladies were my fan club that day.

Old 06-05-2015, 08:51 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I swear, even when I see a good looking shirtless guy, unless it's at a beach or pool, I think he is a douche.

Just sayin.

I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty