Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 09:56 AM

5 posts, read 4,636 times

Advertisements

Hello all; this is my first ever post here and I just want opinions If you find myself attractive. Im not asking so much do to anxiety or anything like that, more out of curiosity. I have had a few girlfriends and my personality I dinamite from what I have been told but one thing I am a tad insecure about is that I am on the heavier side (physically). Any and all feedback is much appreciated

Garett

[url]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ClvbuPjpoAtQIWw4siJMNR19B2yEVMzstzQFCBUsx58/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

Old 07-30-2017, 10:02 AM

1,178 posts, read 685,461 times
You look fine. You have great hair. The biggest thing in the photo you linked to is your smile seems to be only halfway there. I am always attracted to a guy with a happy smile.

Old 07-30-2017, 11:07 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Couldn't access your link, copying and pasting.

Old 07-30-2017, 11:29 AM

copy it not including the url things at each end

Old 07-30-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datmaninblue View Post
copy it not including the url things at each end
I did. It didn't work. It only brings me back to this thread. Oh well.

Old 07-30-2017, 12:40 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I did. It didn't work. It only brings me back to this thread. Oh well.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...QFCBUsx58/edit

Youre welcome, Ruth. I know, how you always like to ask for pics

Old 07-30-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...QFCBUsx58/edit

Youre welcome, Ruth. I know, how you always like to ask for pics
Thx, HC.

OP, you need to relax--easier when someone else is taking the pic--so you can have a nice smile, and not squint. Women love a warm smile. Yes, you're chubby, but pics don't portray the whole package. Chub can be attractive, if someone has a winning personality. Women find it cuddly.

Because you look awkward taking your selfie, you look like you lack self-confidence in that pic. Arrange a photo shoot with a friend, have them take a bunch of pics with you relaxed and smiling like you're hanging out with friends and having a good time. Then choose the best one. Your inner self-confidence will shine when you're relaxed and in a good mood. Professional photographers are really good at bringing that sort of thing out in people, btw.

Old 07-30-2017, 01:16 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,631 posts, read 17,968,125 times
I always like natural pics of people, not selfies. Do you have any pics of you doing something fun, with friends (that you can fuzz out)? You look fine. But it looks like you took that pic in a bathroom.

I'd go somewhere, let a friend take a pic, and make it a fun place.

Old 07-30-2017, 01:36 PM

Thanks for all the replies so far. Ill try and dig around and find some that are more natural like some of you have been saying. I do kinda get how in my selfie the smile is kinda forced but that picture is just my fb profile picture. Not to toot my own horn but many people have told me that I am one of if not the funniest person they know, like, laughing so hard your diaphragm hurts kinda funny. On top of that im very easy to talk to apparently. So in regards to my smile and how I am around others it comes very naturally and not worried about that at all. The reason why I decided to post on here was not really because im insecure that much, more for the reason of just appearance specifically. I know Im not drop dead gorgeous and I know im not ugly either. More just wanted insight on how I look, like if or you are my age what would your impression be of me on first sight, before getting to know me; that sort of thing

Old 07-30-2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datmaninblue View Post
Thanks for all the replies so far. Ill try and dig around and find some that are more natural like some of you have been saying. I do kinda get how in my selfie the smile is kinda forced but that picture is just my fb profile picture. Not to toot my own horn but many people have told me that I am one of if not the funniest person they know, like, laughing so hard your diaphragm hurts kinda funny. On top of that im very easy to talk to apparently. So in regards to my smile and how I am around others it comes very naturally and not worried about that at all. The reason why I decided to post on here was not really because im insecure that much, more for the reason of just appearance specifically. I know Im not drop dead gorgeous and I know im not ugly either. More just wanted insight on how I look, like if or you are my age what would your impression be of me on first sight, before getting to know me; that sort of thing
I'd say you look average, which isn't a bad thing. At your age, I probably wouldn't have been into a chubby guy, I mean at first glance, like you said. But your personality would have been a draw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty