Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 02:47 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,405,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post
Thank you for this profound statement, I believe you. You enlightened me & I'm' sure so many others, I think you've probably helped the disappearing OP too, and all us un-endowed females, & males for that matter. You've done your good deed for the day
Is there an island or a far away land, all of us that don't matter can live on? It seems the right thing to do, so we don't disturb the peace of the endowed, those that do matter.
Some people just seem to get off on putting others down, on the Internet particularly. The thing is though that these people are usually no prizes themselves
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2017, 05:12 PM

731 posts, read 678,780 times
As a woman of artistic bent, I prefer symmetry , such as when the top matches the tail, either small or larger. Ideally set off by a small waist such as few American women in general have these days. Because a third are overweight, another third are obese.

Old 12-15-2017, 05:54 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
When a man loves a woman,
He loves her all
Makes no diff
If she large or small
As long as she has
A heart and a brain
Aint no man alive
Ever gonna complain

Old 12-15-2017, 09:53 PM

124 posts, read 99,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
When a man loves a woman,
He loves her all
Makes no diff
If she large or small
As long as she has
A heart and a brain
Aint no man alive
Ever gonna complain
That's some great Zest there!! You go!!

Old 12-16-2017, 01:18 AM

7,650 posts, read 4,601,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
Natalie Portman is gorgeous. She is one of many that pull it off without having a large bust.

Nobody's perfect, and we tend to be our hardest critiques. Don't let one facet of your body affect your being and overshadow all the good things. Remember, there are lots of ways for a lady to bring it.

For small busts, you may want to look at some nice ruffled tops. You may want to consider a padded bra in shapeless sweaters to give a bit of form, but clothing styles that accentuate your slimness/legs would be what brings the wow factor.

Your secret weapon, and you should get one if you don't have one, is to find someone who excels at altering clothing for smaller bust sizes. Getting your clothing to fit makes a significant difference. Finding someone who can see you and see how the clothes need to change to fit you is a great person to know. Of course, I'm hopelessly biased as my wife is one such person, but she has regular customers around the globe that keep bringing their items to her for work...because the fit makes the look. If your body is outside of norms, then getting someone to make clothing fit is going to be a necessity.

But don't worry about it overall. In the end, men like a lady, or at least the type of men you're likely looking for. There's a whole bunch of different components that go into that.

Old 12-16-2017, 07:11 AM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Meeh... depends what cultures you're talking about. Skinny girls are unattractive to whole cultures and subcultures.
When you say "subculture" you are referring to the .00000000001% of Americans who are into FETISH things like BDSM/FAT WOMEN/balloon popping/ACROTOMOPHILIA/PODOPHILIA, ETC. For the sake of this thread and the OP, we are NOT referring to one-off, side-bar, "subculture" fetishes. We are talking about AMERICAN culture.

Old 12-16-2017, 09:30 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
Got a timely message from a man I did have dinner with a couple of times and who has kept in touch even though I won't see him anymore.
Helps to prove the men on here aren't just saying it to make the op ( and others) feel good.

"How is your love life otherwise, mine is non existent especially since I like women with very small breasts and this site is too top heavy"

Old 12-18-2017, 12:26 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,746,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turf3 View Post
Well, let's face it, the whole purpose of advertising and the female body image portrayed there is to portray something that almost never exists in reality, so every woman who sees it will feel bad about herself and - here's the real point of it all - spend a bunch of money trying to fit that image.

So, for example, you have skinny tall women with large breasts. Sorry, doesn't occur in nature. If the rest of the body is tall and skinny, the breasts will be small.

You have voluptuous women with small hips. Sorry, doesn't occur in nature. If the breasts are big, so will the hips be.

?
Bullhockey.
Bodies come in all shapes and sizes. I know two women personally, 5’8”and size 4, slim hips with 32DD bra size. They hate it and want reductions.

Old 12-18-2017, 05:34 PM

1,055 posts, read 1,415,487 times
You'll no doubt call me weird, but but I just don't have any preference. Some women have big breasts and others have small ones, and they're all good. I think I'm lucky to have so much to enjoy! (But I try to be polite about it. Nobody wants to be in one of those sexual harassment cases.)

Old 12-20-2017, 12:53 PM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,561,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
When you say "subculture" you are referring to the .00000000001% of Americans who are into FETISH things like BDSM/FAT WOMEN/balloon popping/ACROTOMOPHILIA/PODOPHILIA, ETC. For the sake of this thread and the OP, we are NOT referring to one-off, side-bar, "subculture" fetishes. We are talking about AMERICAN culture.

No, and your ignorance is shocking. I guess you live in some psychological enclave in your big city.
Let me put it another way (American culture? You think that's monolithic?) come to NYC and have your eyes opened as to the variety of what different groups here find attractive. Try Chicago too. Its not a secret.

And it goes way back in male psyche. See the Venus of Willendorf.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty