Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2020, 09:35 PM

3,485 posts, read 1,405,646 times

Advertisements

Is it just me or are Nike Tanjun sneakers the most popular sneakers out there? Funny how they are so popular when they are just a plain colored shoe with nothing really special in terms of looks. But yet, so many people wear them.

I'm not judging. I own two pairs myself and what I, personally, love about them is that they are so comfortable and also extremely supportive. The whole shoe is mesh so it molds to any foot width and the support is just the best. And the raised heel is a bonus too. It makes walking on uneven concrete THAT much easier. Helps to provide a nice smooth walk. Plus the variety of colors that are available is phenomenal. All of that plus seeing how popular they are makes me wear them with such confidence.

Anyone else notice how popular and trendy the Nike Tanjun sneakers are? If so, what makes them so popular? Do other people like them for the same reasons I do?

What's your opinion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2020, 01:50 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,077,806 times
Nike Roshe and Tanjun are pretty popular. They are simple and can be worn at work, etc.

Adidas Ultraboost are also popular sneakers. Also, for the same reason.

Old 06-14-2020, 06:33 PM

3,485 posts, read 1,405,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Nike Roshe and Tanjun are pretty popular. They are simple and can be worn at work, etc.

I never tried the Rosche, but they look very similar to the Tanjuns. I love the Tanjuns- I have two pairs one black/white and another navy/white. The navy one is unworn and is my backup pair. What makes me love these sneakers so much is the support. I tend to overpronate when I walk and the Tanjun is so supportive that it keeps my foot stabilized when I walk. Plus since I live in NYC, concrete sidewalks are very uneven here, so my walk tends to be very clumsy, but the Tanjun's stiff, high raised sole helps my walk remain smooth and less clumsy. I don't stumble or trip with these shoes like I do with others.

I do have a pair of Adidas Cloudfoam sneakers as well that I've worn for a few years already. Those are very comfortable, but the sole is too bouncy and the heel is flatter than the Tanjuns, so it makes my walk more bumpy. So for long walks, I end up wearing my Tanjuns.

I think I may end up getting a third pair of the Tanjuns since I love them so much; maybe this time, I'll get the gray/white color. My current black/white pair is starting get beat up and with the amount of walking I do, I can see this pair wearing out by the end of summer.

Old 06-15-2020, 12:07 AM

7 posts, read 3,742 times
Well it's about the brands that could really make the difference for anything as for the sneakers the Nike is very much poppular and famous among the natiave american as well in the world so any product sor shoes lauch by the brand of Nike would definitely be appealing ...

Old 06-21-2020, 10:38 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,818,460 times
I had to look them up... I wouldn't be seen in them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty