Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2022, 02:38 PM

30,383 posts, read 52,001,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
Agree. If the others continue on the tattoo discussion I suspect this thread will be closed. It's happened before.
Don't care. I wasn't the one who brought them up, so if it gets the thread locked that's on everyone else here who started that line of off-topic comments... I'm just responding.

And it says nothing about that specifically in the sub's TOS, anyway. We aren't bickering, so there is no reason why a mod should close the thread over this. As a former mod, I do understand how the rules and guidelines work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2022, 02:40 PM

30,383 posts, read 52,001,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Joe View Post
This is an anonymous forum where people are free to give their opinions. We all secretly judge in real life, but sensible people keep their opinions to themselves.
Even when posting anonymously, I try to be the nice person I always am... but...

Quote:
PS: I'm not that nice and I don't worry all that much about what others think of me.
I guess that doesn't apply to you. lol

Old 08-10-2022, 02:46 PM

3,933 posts, read 2,208,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Really? Today's tattoos are FAR from the old "prison style" you used to see... sorry if I'm talking about a taboo subject here, but that's kind of ridiculously out of touch.

I don't know too many prison tats looking this, lol.
https://www.awesomeinventions.com/be...color-tattoos/
https://nextluxury.com/tattoos/upper...eas-for-women/
What is you want to change your gallery exhibits?

Old 08-10-2022, 03:02 PM

21,984 posts, read 13,038,107 times
Quote:
But you weren't answering OP's question - that was my point, or at least part of it. Did you read my other comment on that? Tattoos aren't "worn," nor are they a current trend. So maybe stay on topic, lol.
OP's title says "in" as in "seen in." Not "wearing," per se. So maybe YOU stay on topic, lol.

Old 08-10-2022, 05:17 PM

1,836 posts, read 816,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by farm fatale View Post
Harem pants.

Actually these - see the link - are pretty cool. I like them, maybe to sleep in them instead of pajama pants. Fun. I can't imagine going out in them, taking out the trash for instance and encountering one of my neighbors...ha ha.

https://www.harempants.com/collectio...s-in-turquoise
MC Hammer wore pants like that in the 90's. My friend gave a pair to my daughter; they were turquoise, hot pink, black & white splatter-patterned. My daughter loved them & wanted to wear them every day. In fact, she called them her MC Hammer pants. She was 4 years old.

Old 08-10-2022, 06:34 PM

3,131 posts, read 1,026,750 times
He did, yeees! I forgot. Fun story.
Here is MC Hammer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Old 08-10-2022, 07:05 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,935,323 times
Quote:
Don't care. I wasn't the one who brought them up, so if it gets the thread locked that's on everyone else here who started that line of off-topic comments... I'm just responding.

And it says nothing about that specifically in the sub's TOS, anyway. We aren't bickering, so there is no reason why a mod should close the thread over this. As a former mod, I do understand how the rules and guidelines work.
Oh, relax! I wasn't even responding to anything you wrote.

At some point in a past thread (or more) it was stated, absolutely no tattoo talk. Whatever.

Old 08-10-2022, 10:04 PM

24,130 posts, read 32,540,851 times
Quote:
But you weren't answering OP's question - that was my point, or at least part of it. Did you read my other comment on that? Tattoos aren't "worn," nor are they a current trend. So maybe stay on topic, lol.
Tattoos are NOT part of this conversation. You are right. It is about CLOTHES.

Old 08-10-2022, 10:13 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,717,144 times
I see that high waisted jeans are being worn again. Not for me!!!!

Old 08-10-2022, 11:10 PM

24,130 posts, read 32,540,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Here are mine -

1. Those puffy, thick, bloated, mostly brown sandles. Yuk. No! Why? Gross. They are the deffinition of "clodhoppers". They are very popular this summer.

2. Colored Pants suits - bright high wasted, flare leg pants. NO! NO back then and not now!
My post is about clothes

NOT tattoos or body modification or hair color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty