Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2022, 07:17 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,958,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
My heart goes out to Shauna. She is very pretty and has beautiful hair.

She could make her appearance work for her by doing children's modeling. Or become an actress playing a child's part instead of reality shows - invade in personal life, and her family.

I would be concerned about the sex predators, scary!
I don't know if any of you have watched the show, but her personality leaves something to be desired.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2022, 09:56 AM

2,233 posts, read 2,403,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I don't know if any of you have watched the show, but her personality leaves something to be desired.
Yeah, she does seem to have a bit of a bad attitude. But I don't know if I can really blame her... if you were born like that, it might be difficult to be positive and cheerful all the time.

Old 10-24-2022, 02:34 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,958,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
Yeah, she does seem to have a bit of a bad attitude. But I don't know if I can really blame her... if you were born like that, it might be difficult to be positive and cheerful all the time.
Well, Dr. Jennifer Arnold (who has to have her professional wardrobe altered; I would say Shauna Ray can buy clothes off the rack since she's proportional), to name just one, is even shorter and more severely disabled, yet has accomplished amazing feats and has a GREAT attitude! Look what Matt Roloff has done with all his handicaps, and you won't find a more positive person. Shauna Ray comes across as a bit of a bitter, pampered, entitled princess, to put it mildly. Her parents haven't done her any favors by coddling her. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Old 10-24-2022, 03:45 PM

18,120 posts, read 11,753,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post

I have not seen her program. I think she is just following the rest of the vertically challenging person reality
show: Matt, Amy, Rolloff grandchildren, Bill & Jen, Johnstons, the Lady of Atlanta, and so many shows!

I think she could use her persona on a different route instead of following, why not become a Leader?

Old 10-24-2022, 03:46 PM

19,022 posts, read 14,198,297 times
If pants suffer from attacks of gravity, consider using suspenders.

Old 10-24-2022, 04:46 PM

15,143 posts, read 27,776,049 times
No clue who this person is (and not going to look her up) - Bottom line, it's hard for a small, petite person to find clothing (and there are many threads on this).

Old 10-24-2022, 04:59 PM

10,232 posts, read 6,315,362 times
Back when my daughters were young and I was in my 30's. I answered the door to a Salesman, who asked me if MY MOMMY was home. "I AM MOMMY". My daughters couldn't stop laughing, and that sales person was red in the face.

My husband is 6'1". Today when we go to the VFW, his buddies yell out, "Hey, Big Al, you brought your DAUGHTER with you today?" My guess is they are referring to my HEIGHT, not my age.

Old 10-24-2022, 05:05 PM

18,120 posts, read 11,753,710 times
One Christmas my nephew got my name out of the drawing hat. He gave me a pair of jeans (no label) from Walmart in tan color. They fit perfectly! I asked him about it - he told me he found them on the $7.77 jeans rack in the middle lane!

Jo,
Do you remember shopping in Lane Byrant stores? They carry larger-sized clothing - nice outfits, good quality materials. I used to shop there for my sister - she is totally completely opposite of me in every which way possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Back when my daughters were young and I was in my 30's. I answered the door to a Salesman, who asked me if MY MOMMY was home. "I AM MOMMY". My daughters couldn't stop laughing, and that sales person was red in the face.

My husband is 6'1". Today when we go to the VFW, his buddies yell out, "Hey, Big Al, you brought your DAUGHTER with you today?" My guess is they are referring to my HEIGHT, not my age.

Such high compliments to you! How sweet!

Old 10-25-2022, 10:03 AM

10,232 posts, read 6,315,362 times
Eight years ago when my daughter in NY was expecting her first child, I bought her 3 pairs (different colors) of HEAVY WEIGHT Maternity Leggings in SW FLORIDA. Ross Stores.

They only fit her in first trimester. Mom, do these fit YOU? Yes they did and she gave them to me which I wore going back up North in the Winters.

I still have them now living in the Pocono Mountain which I wear when our temps here get below ZERO, and I not only have to go out but also shovel snow. If nothing else, straight leg jeans and leggings fit better inside SNOW BOOTS than boot cut or bell bottoms. Now I cannot even find THIN leggings in a very cold climate. Seems like fewer choices today, especially when a woman is very small.

Old 10-25-2022, 10:19 AM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Amazon has tons of options for XS leggings
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty