Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2023, 12:10 AM

7,492 posts, read 3,223,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
It looks like his extreme self-centered lifestyle is his coping mechanism with depression and suicidal thoughts prior to this new “blueprint” life of his…

He says he wants to show how mankind could improve itself and solve social problems just by eating, sleeping right and exercise - which is another sign of his delusions.

There is not enough of that special food he consumes to go around for everyone in the world as there isn’t enough money/time in the day to buy, prepare that food and intense exercise - people need to make a living, participate in social life - family, friends, etc

“I sleep alone”

Just another 1-percenter curiosity which has nothing to do with real life.

It couldn’t even be applied to medical research - the margin of errors and the sample of one.

Could be just his genetics that works great on his chosen fuel.

I would bet anything he is doing this to find a way to profit off of it. Otherwise there is no way it makes sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2023, 08:40 AM

1,706 posts, read 1,147,358 times
Soooo this guy is using research that has been around for about 2 decades.

Genetic testing has discovered that most people's lifespans mimic those of their parents.

EX- if your grandpa made it to a great old age, most likely you will too.

NOT an excuse to eat bad food and not get any exercise.

Focus on quality of life, not quantity. & It's true, your food intake determines a lot of your long term health. A lot of saturated fat and lack of vegetables leads to cardiac issues. Spend more money on groceries than supplements/ vitamins and you will be fine.

Old 07-22-2023, 11:55 AM

325 posts, read 56,935 times
The amount of money he spends is irrelevant. He would be better off taking a more holistic and well-rounded approach to aging gracefully. Obsessing over aging probably isn’t healthy either mentally, emotionally or physically.

We should exercise and take supplements. However, he sounds like he might benefit from meditation and mindfulness. He spends too much time fretting about aging.

Old 07-23-2023, 06:24 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,225,871 times
Yall saw this video? He took his aged father and they both got transfused with blood from his teenage son.

Yeah, this dude has become a straight up GHOUL.

Will My Son's Blood Make Me Younger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3nfzEYSwI

Poor kid, he's just desperate to bond and have a relationship with his father, and creepy dude is just out for blood!

Old 07-23-2023, 06:00 PM

21,915 posts, read 9,486,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
Not bragging on myself in the previous post. I was just trying to drive home how seriously I trained. That is another thing. You tell anyone your accomplishments and they think you are showing off or bragging it up. lol. I seldom talk about what I used to do. Don't usually bring it up here. I did all that and never talk about it anymore.

It.is.all.futile. I am telling you alls : ) You want to do things because you like them. Nobody cares what you do really and we/they look at IG/TikTok influencers with glazed eyes. None of us/you care how this guy is spending his millions. Really, no one is that impressed, curious maybe. Everyone has their own lives to live, problems to work through.

We are all really not that grand in the grand scheme of things. And we certainly can't delay the inevitable.

Okay there is my philosophical input for the year.
I didn't take it as bragging at all.

When I got cancer, I saw women on cancer forums say similar things. They said I did everything right and STILL got it. Some people asked me what kind of deodorant I used and told me sugar feeds cancer. This person was a big drinker. Everyone wants to believe someone did something to earn cancer and they haven't done those things. It's a crapshoot. I just lost. (I do love craps, though).

Old 07-23-2023, 06:50 PM

61,659 posts, read 87,041,175 times
He probably got his wisdom from here

https://news.sky.com/story/drinking-...veals-11493276

But I guess, he is not trusting FDA either

The FDA issued a general warning to consumers: plasma infusions from young people provide “no proven clinical benefit” against ageing or its diseases. And, as with any plasma product, the infusions could pose risks.

https://www.tmc.edu/news/2019/03/fda...tain-of-youth/

Time will tell who was right...

Old 07-31-2023, 05:01 AM

61,659 posts, read 87,041,175 times
Pulling the strings behind Johnson’s reportedly $2 million longevity craze is a team of 30-plus doctors and health experts, led by 29-year-old Oliver Zolman—a millennial doctor obsessed with turning back the clock.
Zolman juggles about 10 clients at a time, and reportedly charges upwards of $1,000 an hour for intensive age-related testing, according to Bloomberg’s profile.
He charges people based on their net-worth.
“If they have no money, then I just don’t charge".

By 2030, he aims to discover how to reverse the age of each of the 78 organs encompassing both genders by 25%.

His Promethean ambitions might be dismissed as fantasy, if it weren’t for a growing body of research and the opinions of some eminent scientists that suggest this young medic from Cambridge is on to something.

As of January, Zolman told Bloomberg that despite Johnson’s determination, “We have not achieved any remarkable results.”
He has reportedly swapped blood with his 17-year-old son although there were no benefits.
In 10 years, Zolman hopes all of Johnson’s organs will biologically reach age 50 (he will be 56).

Johnson says his work with Zolman helped slow his age by 31 years, according to his website.
My mind is unauthorised to grocery shop, peruse the pantry, spontaneously order pizza, eat a dessert – to basically make any food-related decision,” he says on the site.

https://fortune.com/well/2023/07/30/...oliver-zolman/

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/...longer-2157434
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty