Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2023, 09:41 AM

16,066 posts, read 21,123,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
OK....Here is another question......do those of you who go Commando....wear a bra? I find bras are more uncomfortable then panties, by a long shot.
I go commando for health reasons, because my doctor recommended it and I found it works better for me. Nothing to do with feeling comfortable or free, or feeling sexy, or whatever people might imagine is the reason for it. ( initially it was very difficult to get used to doing) The decision to on whether or not to wear a bra is totally unrelated IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2023, 09:49 AM

5,655 posts, read 3,139,106 times
Quote:
OK....Here is another question......do those of you who go Commando....wear a bra? I find bras are more uncomfortable then panties, by a long shot.
Yes, I wear a bra.

I find a bra to be necessary. I don't find underwear to be necessary.

Old 09-25-2023, 09:52 AM

Quote:
So do those of you who go commando, wash your pants or jeans after wearing them just once? If not, how many times will you wear the pants, before wash them? I dont think I would like the feel of jeans, or wool, on my private parts.
Yes, I wash my pants, shorts, etc after every wear.

Old 09-25-2023, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatglitters View Post
It's essential to make sure your panties fit just right. The right fit ensures that your underwear is comfortable and not like wearing a diaper. Also, it prevents unsightly bulges under tight-fitting clothes, so you look sleek and smooth.
When I'm wearing a skirt or a dress, I wear a pair of bicycle shorts underneath. Smooths things just fine, and don't have to worry about modesty and my dress/skirt blowing up over my head.

That happened ONCE to me. Never again.

Old 09-25-2023, 11:10 AM

735 posts, read 406,849 times
They may not free ball it, I do see enough women wearing g-strings, WHICH DOES NOT look comfortable.

Old 09-25-2023, 11:38 AM

1,424 posts, read 1,280,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8t3rs View Post
They may not free ball it, I do see enough women wearing g-strings, WHICH DOES NOT look comfortable.
They have none to set free lol Butt floss, I agree.

Old 09-25-2023, 12:47 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,001,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
It's supposed to be cheeky and sexy to say that you don't wear undies, but I do. Going commando just means that your pants become your underwear, and for me, that's a no go.
Definitely - this!!!!
You should change your undies every day, OP. Are you washing your pants daily?
Are you using bidet or smear your #2 on your skin with paper? (skid marks on your pants?) What about pee droplets.
Disgusting!!

Old 09-25-2023, 02:49 PM

32,922 posts, read 36,316,341 times
Quote:
Only when I absolutely have to for the sake of modesty.

Old 09-25-2023, 03:07 PM

2,187 posts, read 8,004,259 times
Once on a trip I forgot to pack my panties. I didn't discover it until the first morning there and by then it was too late to try to find a store and we had a full day ahead of us with no time for shopping. I wore jeans that day and we did a lot of walking and by that evening I was miserable. The jeans had rubbed me in all the wrong ways.

I don't wear them under work out wear /leggings but anything else I absolutely do. They protect me from the seams in clothing.

Old 09-25-2023, 04:01 PM

2,232 posts, read 2,401,997 times
I don't unless I'm on my period or wearing a dress... I wouldn't want to give anyone a free show lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty