Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 08:00 PM

207 posts, read 705,007 times

Advertisements

I thought she looked great in the red dress she wore yesterday to the white house. Also, I love the way she looks in her wedding pictures. She looks so young and just naturally beautiful. I also loved the fact that I saw an interview some time ago in which Barack said he likes it better when she is not all "fussed" up. It's nice seeing a man love his wife for her true self and not based on some unrealistic beauty expectation. I always feel sorry for those women who can't keep up the unrealistic beauty standards that their husbands have for them. The daily highlights, the fake breasts, don't get me started with what they do to stay thin. For what, just so their husbands won't leave them for the skinnier, younger and prettier model.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 10:06 PM

15 posts, read 26,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heydade View Post
She is butt azz ugly. Are you people smoking crack or what ? She is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen. yuck

Hopefully you will get the response that you so obviously need by making
such a rediculous statement about Mrs Obama. I do not wish you any
continued bad feelings about your own looks. It is obvious that you have
a problem with the way God made you. Complain to Him if you think he did
an ugly thing when He created (soon to be) First Lady Michelle Obama
of the United States of American.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:34 PM

10 posts, read 27,728 times
So this is where Michelle O's angst comes from! I just thought she hated white people, but she's still tore up over losing the Mizz Thang '84 contest.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:46 PM

726 posts, read 2,269,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcheese View Post
So this is where Michelle O's angst comes from! I just thought she hated white people, but she's still tore up over losing the Mizz Thang '84 contest.
Angst ?? When did she say she hated white people ?
Am I missing something here ? or are you joking
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty