Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 03:59 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,728,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
We've all seen images of beautiful people. Most of these images are those that society at large wants us to like. Skinny girls who are desperate for a good meal and are starving. Bones protruding from their unelastic skin. Guys with stupid freak hair that has more oil then the leak in the Gulf of Louisiana all sporting smiles faker then a government speech..

Miss America pageant. I can walk through any shopping mall and find 100 women more beautiful then any of those 52 contestants in just one hour.

Of course beauty is important. Being beautiful means power and success more easily. Beautiful people make more money and get out of traffic tickets. Strangers are more likely to help a beautiful person rather then a looks challenged person.

Do you remember the old song by Ray Stevens "Everything Is Beautiful - in their own way"? These lyrics almost suggest that we are all Goddesses. And in some strange way, we are all beautiful.........in our own way.

What is a beautiful person to you? What attracts one to you?
Pretty face. Big boobs. Angelic voice.

That's Mrs Chamataka. And the antlered chamataka lived happily ever after.

God answers the prayers of good catholic boys LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 04:01 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,305,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
It's funny how attraction works. So tell us, which female celebrities do you find physically attractive?

I think Gwen Stefani is by far the most beautiful and stylish woman on the planet.

BUT I think her personality is not at all a person I would like to be friends with. She seems... whiney, likes men to take care of her, is personally obesssed with traditional female roles, and materialistic.

Also, women who have similar characteristics, I don't particularly find attractive IRL: very skinny but sort of muscular, tiny boobs, platinum blonde hair. That doesn't normally impress me. But Gwen, I don't know why, she stuns me. Drew Barrymore is also one of my faves. I cant really think of a lot of famous women right now. I'm kind of drawing a blank...in my other post I listed a few other famous women who are commonly accepted as beautiful that I agree with.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:02 PM

Oh by the way, back in college, during my big boob addiction days, college mates who had chests flat enough for me to iron my shirt used to curse me.

"For all your antics, your wife's gonnabe flatter than us or some silicone bimbo wherein you'll take a night bite and gelly will be all over your face pasting your lips together"

I can tell I had the last laugh

Old 05-23-2010, 04:14 PM

956 posts, read 1,767,897 times
Nothing sexy about droopy boobs at 30 years old ... Wait, there's always plastic to the rescue !

Old 05-23-2010, 04:17 PM

147 posts, read 296,714 times
I think anyone that has enough money can be beautiful according to what the media finds beautiful. If I had a personal trainer, nutritionist, stylist, make-up artist, and could afford my own gym, tanning bed, and to get my teeth whitened regularly and my skin buffered out, plus be able to afford all the most expensive products & clothes I would be just as beautiful as any actress or model and I think that's the same for anyone...BUT what really matters is someone's beauty seeping out from the inside. Intelligent, honest, hardworking, and kind individuals always look the most beautiful to me.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:25 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,305,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cieramc View Post
I think anyone that has enough money can be beautiful according to what the media finds beautiful. If I had a personal trainer, nutritionist, stylist, make-up artist, and could afford my own gym, tanning bed, and to get my teeth whitened regularly and my skin buffered out, plus be able to afford all the most expensive products & clothes I would be just as beautiful as any actress or model and I think that's the same for anyone...BUT what really matters is someone's beauty seeping out from the inside. Intelligent, honest, hardworking, and kind individuals always look the most beautiful to me.
ok, true, but it is true that some people are naturally beautiful without a lot of work.

I just went through askmen dot com's 100 hottest girls of 2010 or whatever and I could find hardly any girls that I thought had both a pretty face and a nice body! Well, there were a couple, but I had no idea who they were and didnt think it was good to judge them on just one picture. The one that really stood out was Keely Hazell. But who the heck is that? I dunno, but she's sex-ay! I jotted down Sasha Grey and Tyra. While there were about 10 more I thought were really beautiful (especially Zooey Dechanel,) thier bodies weren't super impressive or memorable.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
ok, true, but it is true that some people are naturally beautiful without a lot of work.

I just went through askmen dot com's 100 hottest girls of 2010 or whatever and I could find hardly any girls that I thought had both a pretty face and a nice body! Well, there were a couple, but I had no idea who they were and didnt think it was good to judge them on just one picture. The one that really stood out was Keely Hazell. But who the heck is that? I dunno, but she's sex-ay! I jotted down Sasha Grey and Tyra. While there were about 10 more I thought were really beautiful (especially Zooey Dechanel,) thier bodies weren't super impressive or memorable.
Keeley Hazell is one of the page 3 Brit girls who periodically sell their boobs to the tabloid loving British public. Some of the women look very good, but the business they do is somewhat gutter grade.

She also has a sex tape which slipped out somehow

Old 05-23-2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post

I believe I am naturally beautiful without all that work. But all those women on that list do have the money to pay for things that for me would be frivolous. I'm sure almost all of them have a personal trainer and they especially can afford expensive clothing! Even the most beautiful girl is going to get airbrushed when in a magazine.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cieramc View Post
I believe I am naturally beautiful without all that work. But all those women on that list do have the money to pay for things that for me would be frivolous. I'm sure almost all of them have a personal trainer and they especially can afford expensive clothing! Even the most beautiful girl is going to get airbrushed when in a magazine.
You don't need a personal trainer to be in shape

Just hit the gym regularly.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
You don't need a personal trainer to be in shape

Just hit the gym regularly.
Okay but is it easier? Yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty