Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 07:24 AM

425 posts, read 1,104,617 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are looking for a retirement home ,He has been down in this area and found that this Park, is different than others, you own the land, the lots are bigger and its not to far from the beaches.
Does anyone have any information on this park, or does anyone live in the park, that can give us more information?
thanks so much
we appreciate it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2007, 09:29 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,912,465 times
Hi There,

What information did you need to know about Tangerine Woods?

I can give you some information. It is a land owned mobile home park, it's a certified adult community, has a mandatory HOA, is gated, and has a tennis court.

The HOA of $103 per month covers-cable, lawn care, manager, recreational facilities, reserved fund, security, outdoor lights and road maintenance.

Here's a link to what is available in Tangerine Woods- Detail Report

You can DM me if you need more info

Shannon Moore

Last edited by SoFLGal; 12-09-2007 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: added link

Old 08-18-2008, 08:06 PM

1 posts, read 15,087 times
My husband and I are looking to rent for the 2009 Winter season in Tangerine Woods and would like to know if there is a site where we can post our interest. Thank you!

Old 06-05-2010, 12:47 PM

1 posts, read 12,061 times
Default lovely spot. We rented here in the early 2009 year and thoroughly enjoyed the US and Canadian owners or occupiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmallie View Post
My husband and I are looking for a retirement home ,He has been down in this area and found that this Park, is different than others, you own the land, the lots are bigger and its not to far from the beaches.
Does anyone have any information on this park, or does anyone live in the park, that can give us more information?
thanks so much
we appreciate it
Some units were rented, some units were owner occupied. It did not matter. Friendly, clean and honest people. Close to shopping and restaurants. Active sports in Tennis an golf and swimming. No little kids except short visits by Grand kids and the same for dogs. Downside--fire ants. Hope this gets through. Date )6/05/10

Old 08-13-2010, 09:56 AM

1 posts, read 11,787 times
I am interested in buying in Tangerine Woods. Can family members visit my home if I am not there at the time?

Old 10-17-2010, 09:01 AM

1 posts, read 11,467 times
my wife and i are looking a rental for jan.and feb. 2011.are there rentals at tangerine woods?

Old 11-21-2010, 08:35 AM

1 posts, read 11,302 times
Default Winter 2011 rental in Tangerine Woods

I have a 2011 winter rental available in Tangerine Woods. It has been nicely redone and updated in 2009-10, 2 bdrms each with a queen size bed and 2 full baths, large living/dining area and a sunny lanai. The Association requires a minimum 3 month lease but TW is a great community, nice residents, lots of activities including an active tennis set, a great pool and spa, and close to great beaches and good fishing.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:33 PM

1 posts, read 10,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahanson View Post
I have a 2011 winter rental available in Tangerine Woods. It has been nicely redone and updated in 2009-10, 2 bdrms each with a queen size bed and 2 full baths, large living/dining area and a sunny lanai. The Association requires a minimum 3 month lease but TW is a great community, nice residents, lots of activities including an active tennis set, a great pool and spa, and close to great beaches and good fishing.
How much are you asking for the rental?

Old 09-02-2011, 01:20 PM

1 posts, read 9,812 times
I own in Tangerine Woods. My cousin & husband 73 yrs. young, would like to rent for 3 months or more if available. Nov. 2011 thru 4/15/2012. She is a retired RN. Please let me know if your home is available for rent for this winter season. Thanks

Old 09-17-2011, 06:39 AM

2 posts, read 11,026 times
Hi, My mother ownes a home in TW. It is for sale, and ready for rental if necessary. I would be happy to talk with you regarding your cousin and her husband renting it for this season. My mom is Joan Rokes, and currently living in Ipswich, Ma. Feel free to call me at 978-356-0556. Or drop me a note at ibycboatgal@gmail.com. Maybe we could work something out. As you know, TW is a beautiful place to live. Hope to hear from you soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida