Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2017, 03:42 PM

30,413 posts, read 21,222,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Forever_20 View Post
I definitely do not mind being around old people. and in all honesty, it doesn't really matter what kind of people are in any town i move to because once i move there I will not know anyone there anyway because i'm almost a complete recluse. I just don't want to be in a place where there's a bunch of thugs who'll try to break in and steal my computer or video game stuff.

and I'm also not really open about my sexuality either. Online, yes, but with people out in public, No. I don't go blabbing to everyone that I like getting knob slobbed by males.

and sorry if this is TMI, but ironically, most of the time it's old men who are doing that for me.
And old men will pay ray.

Old 05-29-2017, 03:55 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,316,716 times
Quote:
im guessing it could be a sub-urban area too. not a place that's too crowded. i dont really like with crowded areas but i'll take what i get. I just dont want any thugs breaking in and stealing my stuff.
Sebring is a retiree town

Old 05-29-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
pay ray? what do you mean?
I can't say on here.

Old 05-29-2017, 04:17 PM

2,407 posts, read 3,187,271 times
I'm sorry that you are not well, but as one of the most liberal posters on this board, I can't believe you're looking for the government to support you for probably the next 50 years and you're biggest worry is not having thugs steal your video games. You should be trying to find some way to be a productive member of society whatever you can manage.

BTW, there was a recent 20/20 on the effects of spending hours and hours playing video games on the brain. The results produced serious changes in the brain as well as negative effects on the personalities of those studied.

Old 05-29-2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
LOL yeah XD i really always preferred older men. the city-data people replying to my Arkansas posts were saying that Arkansas would not be the place for me since im a 22 year old gay man looking for hook ups. (oh yeah, Arkansas was my third choice if Florida or South Carolina don't work out)

I guess people were under the misconception that just because i'm a young handsome 22 year old gay man looking for hookups, that they think that i'm looking for other young gay men to hook up with but that's far from the truth :P

and in all honesty, i am open to a relationship to i guess. if i meet a really nice guy who wants to play video games with me and who's very affectionate. But i'll spare you all the details.

yeah, i looked that up too. it does look like a very nice town but i dont think it would work. are there clinics there i can be seen at that accept state health insurance? or buses that go threw it? and how far is it from a greyhound station?

unfortunately i might have to be near a city. but that's ok with me. i'm just worried about thugs breaking in and stealing my stuff.
Never really played a vid game other then Space invaders back around 1981.

Old 05-29-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
i thought you were born in 1988 because of ur username, but i see.
Well any guy who's open to trying but it's kinda sad because most gay men never play video games at all
Just never got into vid games. But have spent over 150k over the years in A/V always had to have the latest and greatest TV, speakers and all that stuff.

Old 05-29-2017, 04:47 PM

33 posts, read 32,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrodome2 View Post
I'm sorry that you are not well, but as one of the most liberal posters on this board, I can't believe you're looking for the government to support you for probably the next 50 years and you're biggest worry is not having thugs steal your video games. You should be trying to find some way to be a productive member of society whatever you can manage.

BTW, there was a recent 20/20 on the effects of spending hours and hours playing video games on the brain. The results produced serious changes in the brain as well as negative effects on the personalities of those studied.
If you call yourself a liberal,i wouldn't want to hear what the conservatives have to say , imagine being disabled and someone tells you they can't believe your gonna be on disability for many years, we pay for other countries to have weapons,universal health care and education,why not give it to US CITIZENS instead, but everyone hates on the poor people getting $50 a month in food stamps...

Old 05-29-2017, 05:14 PM

Just find a rich older guy to live with and then all will be well...

Old 05-29-2017, 05:32 PM

33 posts, read 32,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Just find a rich older guy to live with and then all will be well...
Plenty of those in those towns i mentioned to the OP...LOL

Old 05-29-2017, 06:03 PM

5,020 posts, read 7,445,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrodome2 View Post
I'm sorry that you are not well, I can't believe you're looking for the government to support you and you're biggest worry is not having thugs steal your video games. You should be trying to find some way to be a productive member of society whatever you can manage. .
Great post!
OP if you're going to live on the dole be grateful for what you get.
It'll barely be enough to survive but be grateful.
You're posts make you come across as extremely self entitled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida