Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 09:04 AM

13,495 posts, read 37,448,326 times

Advertisements

I'm with Pianogal on this one. Sunrico has given years of his life for our country and we owe him gratitude, not accusations. But yea, he can defend himself quite well.

Old 01-27-2007, 01:15 PM

67 posts, read 293,343 times
He said it "americans should put blankets on there heads "And there is plenty of proof as to the illegal gangs smuggiling Islamic jihadistes .Im callin terriost sympathizer.

Old 01-27-2007, 01:31 PM

1 posts, read 3,608 times
I am a Law enforcement officer in New Mexico.I found this thread posted on a LEO forum and it has caused quite a commotion there.I would first say that Sunrico by his/her statments must understand that to say something like he/she has , in the post 9/11 world will cause you to be put under the "microscope" shall we say.And if his/her intent was only to enflame christa ,no one can blame her for being upset.What sunrico said is ,like txlady said ,is like saying bomb while waiting at the airport checkpoint.Statments like sunricos are completly unexcusable and do cause alarm.Even if it was meant to stir emotions those are not emotions that should be played with.Youre fist clue may be that auditfrom the IRS.Think before you talk ,Sunrico,you do nothing other than make us( i am spanish)look uncaring, unAmerican and iggnorant.Witch you are ,Mexican gangs are a great threat to our national security and that is why it is so imparitive that we controll the border.We are looking to hire and train 6000 new agents in the next 2 years .We need your help in securing our nation.So look at this site .
http://cbp.gov/

Christa your heart is in the right place and youre statements are correct about the threat from these gangs .Just gotta try to be a little,more tactful.
Regards and lets secure our nation!

Old 01-27-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ67 View Post
I don't understand if there are Jihadists BVeing smuggled into the country then why to the president , want to allow the illegals to come across and work with no reprecutions?

you dont really think bush knows what he is doing ?Do you?I didnt think there were any belivers left.

Old 01-27-2007, 04:31 PM

656 posts, read 1,375,724 times
If they poisoned every Slurpee in America, that would be devastating.

As for the gangs, last time I checked the list for Tampa there were 58 known hispanic gangs, not counting haitian, biker/meth cartels, peckerwoods, uhurus, etc.

I have a feeling there are a lot more than that, if they have under ten active members, or are known to only be active within prisons, they get dropped from the list. There is one added about every other month.

Old 01-27-2007, 05:22 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,164,292 times
Very interesting post and definitely full of energy and at time unawareness. I must say that individuals must be objective and understand everyone views and don’t distort what is written. Below is my original statement:

Looks like someone turn your light on Does not matter if they are traditional or not, they are all over the nation. May I ask, do you know someone in a gang? Have you walk in Harlem? El barrio? LA? San Antono? Miami? Homestead? Little China? South Chicago? Detroit? Fargo? So get your blanket and cover head because is not going away...

The statement of “So get your blanket and cover head because is not going away...” means exactly that,; we have gangs and are not going away. Very honest comment, because for year now we have not capitalize on eradicating this problem.

Now I received a PM from Christa 17 as follows:

terroist?
Anyone who says we gotta put a blankket on our heads while illegal gangs smuggle jihadists into our country needs to be looked at real close by homeland sec. cbpe, and the fbi .welcome to the list you have been forwarded

I just take it as a sign of unawareness. Again, I understand that we all have different views and opinions but is sad that we manipulate what is written, that is a sign that a person wants to make a point and only one view is correct.

For those that have read my posts I try my best to be as sincere and honest, because someone might make a decision based on my comments and I don’t want to jeopardize their outcome.

As I posted many time before, the outcome of any problem in this state or our great nation is based on the actions of each one of us. If we get involve and fight for our believes and do something positive the results should take us to a positive outcome. But take someone desire to make a difference.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:51 PM

“So get your blanket and cover head because is not going away...”
There is no excuse for a statment like this unless you are a person that thinks you a person above the problemes of our country.

To have such a blaza attitude that you have demonstrated is either pure iggnorance or a sympathyizer.and it would appear that those who matter aggree.
Im going to have to side with christa on this one .

Very honest comment, because for year now we have not capitalize on eradicating this problem.
if the above statment you made is correct in its honesty then there is no hope ,hey just put a blanket on your head and ignore it .A true bush man if ever.

Old 01-27-2007, 07:00 PM

I just caught the pm you said she sent you .And i commend her im glad someone care s enough about our country to put the spotlight on people like you.Do you know anyone that was in N.Y on 911?I do , and so do many others .We were all touched that day.Plesase dont ever forget that day ,and keep it in mind before you speak.
THANK YOU
ARLENE

Old 01-27-2007, 09:08 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,164,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txlady View Post
I just caught the pm you said she sent you .And i commend her im glad someone care s enough about our country to put the spotlight on people like you.Do you know anyone that was in N.Y on 911?I do , and so do many others .We were all touched that day.Plesase dont ever forget that day ,and keep it in mind before you speak.
THANK YOU
ARLENE
Well is you insist in commenting, at the time of 911 I was entering in my 21 year in the USAF. Actually we deployed helicopters to NYC to assist in the rescue/recovery effort and further deployed to Jbab in Afghanistan.

I was born in NYC, some friends of the family did die and many individuals that did their jobs that day lay sick or have die due to consequences from the pollutants.

I do understand the pain, agony and suffering that many has experienced and some that you have to live in flesh and soul to understand. So thank you for the advice, but I volunteer to support and defend my fellow American and this country in 1980 and stand ready to go back if they need my skills one more time….

Old 01-28-2007, 07:57 AM

442 posts, read 2,913,437 times
I think this country is going to hell in hand basket.. the President is going to allow these Ileagls in the country to work ( and Kill and rape) , and the Democrats want to make Friends...OH help us!
Seriously we need to stop the madness and secure ALL our Borders!...and Pi$$ on the Illegals that come in , its time AMERICA TAKES BACK AMERICA!...
I Applaud those who work for our GOVT!...its OURS not Theres.. so why should we allow them in.. Does the president Really think it will make things easier?...
Gangs are Gangs...Its true the Mexican gangs are not AMERICAN FRiendly...but Really neither our the "home Grown" gangs..American Brothers and Sisters are being Killed by Home Grown Gangs..or Terrorists if you will!
I say Construct the Great Wall..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida