Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 12:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccauley View Post
Wow your going to get a lot of back lash for this one. NJ people aren't born to be rude, we are just "matter of fact" and don't see the need to put up with the bs'ers. One thing you will find about NJ people is they got your back regardless of where you come from.
I kinda though that after I sent it, but it is my opinion and not meant directly towards anyone at all. In my life, my experiences are they are trained to be rude and forceful people. I have had to deal with many of them over the years and try to avoid them at all cost. They have stood out like a sore thumb in my personal opinion. Just my personal experience.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:21 PM

765 posts, read 2,639,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

----NJ plates----

Personally thinking, NJ people are born to be rude and very forceful people, just they way most of them are.
I think you have been watching "The Sopranos" too much.

Most of the people I have met when I lived in NJ were nice, down to earth people.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:31 PM

831 posts, read 2,439,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdpop View Post

Most of the people I have met when I lived in NJ were nice, down to earth people.
gave you a rep for this one

Old 03-08-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdpop View Post

I have never watched the Sopranos and could not tell anything about it.

I do not watch TV and waste my life by sitting on my butt doing nothing but watching TV.

Far to many people sit and watch TV and get caught up in something like this when they should be doing something to better their lives or their kids or families lives.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:48 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,570,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Personally thinking, NJ people are born to be rude and very forceful people, just they way most of them are.
What are people from Ohio like you born to be? I rather not say and stoop to your level.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyJournalist View Post
What are people from Ohio like you born to be? I rather not say and stoop to your level.
Anything we want I guess. But rude and forceful most people here are not.

Old 03-08-2009, 03:57 PM

1,821 posts, read 2,902,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cia191630 View Post
Then it wouldn't be a one way
I really think he meant one way in each direction. This means a total of two lanes. You drive on the right side of the road and for someone to pass you they have to go around you on the left if there's no oncoming traffic. I just can't imagine a gated subdivision having four lanes. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I understood what happened. It just seems desperate to pass someone in a subdivision. The speeds are usually 30 or less so really the only time anyone should be passing is if someone is parked on the street (like landscape trucks/UPS/Fedex etc. always do or the mailman). I've lived in suddivisions for over 30 years in Miami (the land of desperados!) and haven't seen this happen.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:23 PM

2,903 posts, read 12,539,619 times
88 posts all about where bad drivers come from?? Come on.....

I think when anyone makes statements about "all" the people from one state or area, it is discrimination that borders on bigotry.

There are good and bad people, nice and mean people, wise and foolish people in every zip code, every state, etc.
There are good and bad drivers on almost every street, every city, every state, etc. It has little to do with the place their license plate came from.

To paint any one group of people with one paintbrush is just foolish,
inaccurate, and just plain wrong. Anyone who does this just demean themselves.

This thread has not been aligned with the goals of this forum for awhile. That goal is to help those with questions about Florida, and to have helpful info and interesting discussion about Florida.

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida