Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 02:40 PM

12,229 posts, read 21,525,481 times

Advertisements

I've seen the litterbox cake recipe passed around the internet. Looks pretty gross!

KidsKuisine » Kitty Litter Cake
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2008, 02:53 PM

4,596 posts, read 11,455,638 times
For some fun food ideas, not limited to kids, check out Roald Dahl's cookbook, based upon his books. I think his daughter (maybe it is his granddaughter) who compiled, and published, the book.

It is hilarious.

Old 04-02-2008, 03:07 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,455,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
I've seen the litterbox cake recipe passed around the internet. Looks pretty gross!
Yep, here's a link with a step-by-step collage of photos

Picasa Web Albums - Andrea - Cat Litter Cake

Old 04-03-2008, 09:08 PM

3,367 posts, read 11,064,958 times
google 'gross food recipes' then check out the Halloween recpies, like this Mad Martian - Gross Food!

or some yummy Boogers on a Stick?

Family | Kids | Recipes | Gross Halloween Party Food

Old 04-04-2008, 04:19 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,385,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Yep, here's a link with a step-by-step collage of photos

Picasa Web Albums - Andrea - Cat Litter Cake
OMGosh! I just viewed this....... LOL> My son and I are cracking up here

eeeeewwww I asked him if he would eat it, I told him you just can't have the poop part because of your braces! LMAO!

I just don't know if I could eat something that came out of a kitty litter box, and had a scoop in it...

UGH

HOOZ! Do this one!!!

Old 04-05-2008, 12:56 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,724,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
OMGosh! I just viewed this....... LOL> My son and I are cracking up here

eeeeewwww I asked him if he would eat it, I told him you just can't have the poop part because of your braces! LMAO!

I just don't know if I could eat something that came out of a kitty litter box, and had a scoop in it...

UGH

HOOZ! Do this one!!!
I'm seriously loving this idea! I may have to make it and take it in for an early morning treat! I saw the photo and about died too. It's super disgusting! But the ingredients look like they would be good...as long as they were not in a kitty litter box. I could win a lot of friends with this one!

Old 04-05-2008, 06:12 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,658,614 times
Let us know how it goes, Hoosier!

I didn't have anything to contribute but sure enjoyed this thread and will be sharing these links with my daughter.
She's got kids and does all sorts of group events with homeschooling families, too.

Thanks to all who participated! You made me smile today.

MrsG

Old 04-06-2008, 05:49 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,385,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
I'm seriously loving this idea! I may have to make it and take it in for an early morning treat! I saw the photo and about died too. It's super disgusting! But the ingredients look like they would be good...as long as they were not in a kitty litter box. I could win a lot of friends with this one!
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. That is so true in life, isn't it?

It is so hard to cast our worries and fears away... They seem to own us in a way, if we let them, and I sometimes do... other times, I turn it over to the good Lord above, and at those times, are the times when everything is ok.

The times I try and do it myself, have been some of the hardest times in my life....

I am glad I saw that on your post, hoos
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink