Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2024, 12:28 PM

6,139 posts, read 2,757,071 times

Advertisements

I tried it yesterday straight trash they gave me the half version instead of the regular it was small, dry, and just tasted like a chicken parm with pepperonis on it. Don't waste your time and don't have high expectations from KFC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2024, 01:22 PM

1,038 posts, read 563,265 times
I'm still waiting for KFC to release something called "food".

Honestly, I don't know how anyone eats that stuff, and the same for Churches. Popeyes is so much better.

Old 02-28-2024, 02:21 PM

7,137 posts, read 4,858,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
I do not coat it with anything when doing the prosciutto recipe -- just fry in fairly hot skillet with a light coating of olive oil, then lower heat, pour the sauce over it, layer the cheese and cover so it cooks a bit longer and the cheese melts.
I pound the breasts fairly thin, then wrap with prosciutto and pound some more with the corrugated side of my wooden meat mallet.
I usually have some pasta coated with olive oil, salt and pepper that I lay it on to serve.

I wonder if the KFC thing is meant to be finger food? Sounds messy.
That sounds great, Tom. Thank you, I plan on trying this.

Yes, looks like the KFC stuff is finger food. Doesn’t interest me.

Old 02-28-2024, 06:15 PM

10,349 posts, read 13,986,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2cents55 View Post
Chizza (Not Pizza) features two 100% white meat Extra Crispy fried chicken filets topped with zesty marinara sauce, melty mozzarella cheese and crispy pepperoni.

Chizza made its debut on KFC menus in the Philippines back in 2015 and since then the unique KFC dish has made its way around the world to Korea, Taiwan, India, Thailand, Germany, Spain and Mexico, among other countries. Now, you can experience the global phenomenon here in the US for the very first time.

https://www.chewboom.com/2024/02/21/...ruary-26-2024/

As a fan of their double-down sandwich, this seems just as delicious with prob a thousand calories and 3000 milligrams of salt lol, and very gluttonous.

I imagine it tastes like a Chicken parm. I shall get it next time I swing by KFC.
I saw this on a commercial today. Does it come with two Imodium tablets and a roll of toilet paper?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink