Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 11:34 AM

616 posts, read 1,564,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfbroker View Post
I'm not bad mouthing agents, I've had a license for a few decades. Agents putting out the positive are doing what they should. Residents and others that have found negative should express it. Prospective buyers need to look at it all, good and bad to help them decide if they're doing the right thing. That's their job.
Express it in a meaningful, non-lying, non-agenda based, or propoganda like way.

I've asked people to show me their reasoning for making their statements - considering that I've only just moved here myself. I was told to go "google" it. How is that helpful to a newcomer?

- Full time resident that's not in real estate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 02:44 PM

646 posts, read 1,642,233 times
We all have our opinion. New residents, old residents, part timers, vacationers...etc. This thread was to be positive info about Cape Coral. That's all.

Some people may find it refreshing. Some may not.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:54 PM

1,299 posts, read 2,349,784 times
The problem with your kind of positive info about Cape Coma is, that is is motivated by only one thing, You are trying to make money off of it.
Other then that I don't think you really give a hoot about this area.

Old 03-01-2012, 01:31 PM

SUNSPLASH REOPENS SAT!!!

* Season passes are $20 off the normal rate of $74 to $84 for Cape residents through April 8.

*The first 20 guests in line will receive commemorative anniversary mugs to toast the 14-acre water park’s two decades of slippery fun.

Sun Splash opens Saturday | The News-Press | news-press.com

Having a waterpark in town may seem like no big deal...but for those that have kids, it can be a TON of FUN! Sunsplash is a nice waterpark that is not too big and offers a lazy river for those that prefer to sit and float (more my speed).

Old 03-01-2012, 01:51 PM

2,356 posts, read 5,091,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCRESI View Post
SUNSPLASH REOPENS SAT!!!

* Season passes are $20 off the normal rate of $74 to $84 for Cape residents through April 8.

*The first 20 guests in line will receive commemorative anniversary mugs to toast the 14-acre water park’s two decades of slippery fun.

Sun Splash opens Saturday | The News-Press | news-press.com

Having a waterpark in town may seem like no big deal...but for those that have kids, it can be a TON of FUN! Sunsplash is a nice waterpark that is not too big and offers a lazy river for those that prefer to sit and float (more my speed).
I love sunsplash. It is clean very well run. The kids love it

Old 03-12-2012, 07:43 AM

964 posts, read 2,064,391 times
OK, not Cape Coral but still pretty cool. If you've never been to Naples' Fifth Avenue, it's worth the ride!

http://www.artswfl.com/art-events-2/...al-of-the-arts

http://www.naplesart.org/content/dow...estival-arts-1

Old 03-13-2012, 06:36 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmack View Post
OK, not Cape Coral but still pretty cool. If you've never been to Naples' Fifth Avenue, it's worth the ride!

http://www.artswfl.com/art-events-2/...al-of-the-arts

http://www.naplesart.org/content/dow...estival-arts-1
Thanks for reminding me because I haven't been down to 5th Avenue in many years.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:24 PM

We often have events so large that they block off entire streets while 10 thousand people from all over visit. Next up, Cape Coral BIKE NIGHT!

CAPE CORAL BIKE NIGHT

Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012
Time: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Where: Outdoor Event, Cape Coral
: : Downtown Cape Coral Bike Night Guide : DowntownCapeCoral.com : :

Old 04-09-2012, 06:55 AM

158 posts, read 381,676 times
Default Me?

I'm not sure this qualifies as a "positive" but l'm moving to Cape Coral in a month. After living in Mexico City--crime, poverty, corruption; Montreal--8 months; of unbearable cold; and Houston--nightmare traffic and pollution; l'am not too concerned about the so-called negative aspects of Cape Coral. Where is a better place to live--Detroit?

Old 04-09-2012, 06:58 AM

1,299 posts, read 2,349,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoomer View Post
I'm not sure this qualifies as a "positive" but l'm moving to Cape Coral in a month. After living in Mexico City--crime, poverty, corruption; Montreal--8 months; of unbearable cold; and Houston--nightmare traffic and pollution; l'am not too concerned about the so-called negative aspects of Cape Coral. Where is a better place to live--Detroit?
Mexico- city
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area