Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 07:33 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,953,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
ok so yeah I'm so fake. These muscles I have somehow just appeared out of nowhere and my days outside have done nothing for a tan.
the tan part is the bake part, the fake comes from something else.

I have never heard "are those real" as much in anywhere else
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2010, 07:39 PM

4,803 posts, read 10,174,412 times
I have never heard anyone ask "Are those real?"

Just because your black and hate Southern california for some stupid reason.

Why is it that the south is full of black people? Why are there always fat people in the south too? I've never seen anyone fatter than those I have seen in the south.

Stereotypes are fun eh?

Old 12-12-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
I have never heard anyone ask "Are those real?"

Just because your black and hate Southern california for some stupid reason.

Why is it that the south is full of black people? Why are there always fat people in the south too? I've never seen anyone fatter than those I have seen in the south.

Stereotypes are fun eh?
lol, who said I was black???

Old 12-12-2010, 07:54 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,389,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
I only use bug spray in Los Angeles.

Besides, I am naturally tan.
Oh right; only problem is that there aren't any bugs in California compared to most of the nation, especially wet humid heat swamps like around Houston. People even have to cover over their swimming pools with screens in Texas to keep the bugs out. Otherwise going outside is just too miserable. Sounds really fun!

Old 12-12-2010, 07:58 PM

1,214 posts, read 2,325,238 times
Rochester, NY

Old 12-12-2010, 07:59 PM

10,138 posts, read 16,049,308 times
Lol I haven't ever been to a swamp before near Houston. Seen one on a drive to New Orleans but that's about it. Never used bug spray before either and I spend a lot of time outdoors.

And for my swimming pool, I never cover it, ever to keep the bugs out. (My friends in Dallas have too though) Hahaha, man I just love the stereotypes.

For this thread my answer is: Sorry! I don't check guys out, I'm straight!

Old 12-12-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Oh right; only problem is that there aren't any bugs in California compared to most of the nation, especially wet humid heat swamps like around Houston. People even have to cover over their swimming pools with screens in Texas to keep the bugs out. Otherwise going outside is just too miserable. Sounds really fun!
have you been to Texas love?

Old 12-12-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
https://www.city-data.com/forum/city-...-you-been.html that thread ^^^ says you have never been here

Old 12-12-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNYY View Post
Lol I haven't ever been to a swamp before near Houston. Seen one on a drive to New Orleans but that's about it. Never used bug spray before either and I spend a lot of time outdoors.

And for my swimming pool, I never cover it, ever to keep the bugs out. (My friends in Dallas have too though) Hahaha, man I just love the stereotypes.

For this thread my answer is: Sorry! I don't check guys out, I'm straight!
lol, I have never seen a swamp in Houston either, never been bit by mosquito, don't know anyone who covers their pool for mosquitos, they don't grow in chlorinated or salted water.

pffft and stop lying, you know you check out those hot looooonghorns.
lol just kidding.

Heck I have been kidding all night.

sorry California Sur, sorry the other guy.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:14 PM

10,138 posts, read 16,049,308 times
Quote:
lol, I have never seen a swamp in Houston either, never been bit by mosquito, don't know anyone who covers their pool for mosquitos, they don't grow in chlorinated or salted water.
Eh mosquitos I haven't had any trouble in the last 6 years but there was this weird year earlier this decade where fall was full of them. I don't know what happened but the mosquito issues in the Houston area are gone mostly, at least from my experience.

Actually I've never used sun screen before unless I go to the beach. I find it useless, LOL skin cancer. Whatever. But I haven't ever used any spray either.

And as for my pool, I don't know anyone, amongst my neighbors and friends who cover their pool at all. Never seen it happen before. I saw it for the first time about 6 years ago, in Dallas during fall. And it was dirty as hell with bugs and leaves and stuff.
Quote:
l
pffft and stop lying, you know you check out those hot looooonghorns.
lol just kidding.
Hahahahahaha nahhh. I'm straight to the core, I love women!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.