Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2012, 09:01 PM

46 posts, read 77,399 times

Advertisements

We have lived here for 1 yrs and 5 month and even thought the neighborhood is " okay " we just got tired of living here in Buffalo NY and in NYS and that why we want to relocated but i need advice on a few thing

Rent
We pay about $375 a month for a 1br junior apartment in a private house and we want to pay about the same amount but for a 2br and for the rent but no more that $400

Apartment
As i said we want to stick to the same thing rent a apartment from a house and not a building we don't want to have annoying and noisy neighbor

That another thing we live in a very ghetto area " Buffalo NY/Westside " and we to find in our rent range that is less ghetto and near amenities/public transportation also we want to stay northeast area

so if you have any ideal or suggestion let me know
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 09:22 PM

719 posts, read 1,554,072 times
My only suggestion is to put complete thoughts together before you start typing... Ok I will try to help...

I guess the takeaway I got was that you want a 2 br apartment in a nice area for less than $400 a month.
That is not going to happen.
A nice 2 br in cheap places will start around $700 and go up.
Just check Craigslist for some areas you like and you'll see real quick

Old 05-04-2012, 09:32 PM

well i found a few on CL in

Cleveland,Oh
Cincinnati,Oh
Virginia
West Virginia
Some in PA
Some part of TX

But for all i know they could be good but not the greatest neighborhood ?

Old 05-05-2012, 08:12 AM

Also will small cities offer the same as major cities?

because i saw in place like PA like in York and Erie the rent is reasonable and people from what i read are friendly and your get that mix of the "good/okay neighborhood" and offer public trans

and there are also 2 thing i must take in consideration also
1.Where are the cigarette outlet store located and 2.Where can i get tribal cigarette as well................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.