Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 10:34 AM

145 posts, read 508,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Southern California, no matter how much makeup or plastic surgery is done, you can't hide what is inside!
Houston and Chicago... The woman there are so gross, a nice date to them would be a trip to Burger King. They wear Walmart clothes and sit in parks with no shoes on with their nasty feet exposed.

Its horrible i tell you! " "

Old 05-30-2008, 10:57 AM

2,915 posts, read 3,514,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfk View Post
Houston and Chicago... The woman there are so gross, a nice date to them would be a trip to Burger King. They wear Walmart clothes and sit in parks with no shoes on with their nasty feet exposed.

Its horrible i tell you! " "
hahahahahahahahahahahahha, that's a good one!!!

Old 05-30-2008, 11:12 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,469,463 times
Default Just an Observation

A vote for Philly here,and most of PA for that matter...

The only attractive women I've seen in Philadelphia are pretty much in center city where most of the tourists and office jobs are.

There are some mildly hot girls in places like say south Philly where you have that whole Italian princess city girl thing,but then they have those 'attitudes' also so they may look good but the hardness is a turnoff to me.

The rest of the surrounding area you either have the fat,loud,biker/trucker looking ones...or the really skinny junky looking ones

Old 05-30-2008, 11:19 AM

845 posts, read 2,742,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
A vote for Philly here,and most of PA for that matter...

The only attractive women I've seen in Philadelphia are pretty much in center city where most of the tourists and office jobs are.

There are some mildly hot girls in places like say south Philly where you have that whole Italian princess city girl thing,but then they have those 'attitudes' also so they may look good but the hardness is a turnoff to me.

The rest of the surrounding area you either have the fat,loud,biker/trucker looking ones...or the really skinny junky looking ones
I am sorry, but I have to agree with this post. I love Philly but I was pretty shocked at the amount of unattractive people I saw there, men and women. Even though I live there, I would also say Portland. People here tend to look very "natural" and crunchy. Grooming and personal hygiene are not their strong points.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksgator View Post
I am sorry, but I have to agree with this post. I love Philly but I was pretty shocked at the amount of unattractive people I saw there, men and women.
Consider also the fact that city living can beat you down too.

I lived in nearby NJ alot and I think there's alot of attractive people there,so maybe by comparison also...

Old 05-30-2008, 11:29 AM

1,044 posts, read 1,953,561 times
I have lived in Maryland (Baltimore & Eastern Shore) and now I am in South Florida, women are much prettier here, sorry to say, because as a female, it raises the hotness standard too much & it's hard to keep up.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:33 AM

Perhaps it's has something to do with the year round nice weather also but I agree on the FL...

Some of the hottest women I've seen were in Orlando,of course that was in the 90s and also I've heard otherwise since. Same with Miami. I've heard alot of people say that they're not attractive there but have they been to South Beach??

Old 05-30-2008, 11:40 AM

539 posts, read 1,804,150 times
In so many of these Southern rural towns the women look like the men in "Deliverence" or Oprah's character in "The Color Purple". The beautiful "farmers' daughters" are few and far between. L.A. ugly and fake? Maybe the city propper but the suburban girls are hot. With all of the small town; "Miss Milktoast", "Miss Corn Gully", "Miss (Fill in the blank)" who arrive daily - there seems to be and endless suply of starlet wanna' bes in So.Cal. . They soon discover that L.A. is too pricey and move to the burbs. (Just get them BEFORE they fall for the L.A. ideal.) (Milquetoast had the best reply- would have repped him/her but couldn't)

Old 05-30-2008, 12:04 PM

18,980 posts, read 32,627,760 times
According to this survey Philly and DC had the ugliest people and Miami and San Diego had the most attractive:

America's Favorite Cities 2007 | People | Attractive | Travel + Leisure

Old 05-30-2008, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyblackjohn View Post
In so many of these Southern rural towns the women look like the men in "Deliverence" or Oprah's character in "The Color Purple".
In the places down south I've been (VA,TN) some of the women were just kinda plain. Although when I was in Roanoke they were getting there,I think it's the city thing. The closer to some cities you get the better looking they seem to get.

When I was in Gatlinburg TN for a week I can't really say I saw alot of attractive women,just plain like I said. I can tell because when I got back up north everyone looked good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.