Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 02:27 PM

715 posts, read 791,595 times

Advertisements

can be anything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2015, 12:43 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,489,233 times
Deport anyone that isn't at least 70% Amerindian.

Old 03-16-2015, 11:59 AM

676 posts, read 989,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhms View Post
Deport yourself racist

Old 03-16-2015, 07:38 PM

1,386 posts, read 1,559,594 times
*Get rid of the Drug War

*Give Voting rights to US citizens in the territories via a constitutional amendment

*Make Puerto Rico a state

*Push to establish an American outpost on the moon

*Push for dramatically increased funding for space programs including but not limited to research on faster then light travel, artificial gravity and Terraforming.

*Increased nuclear and geothermal power

*Creating a national infrastructure agency modeled off the federal reserve with chapters in every state that would be responsible for updating infrastructure in the United States whether it's replacing a sewage system in a city, repairing bridges across the country or new train tracks specifically for high speed rail. It would have different divisions inside the agency like transportation being a division. The agency would have a tax come out of your income on all Americans to fund it (everyone uses infrastructure in the United States). I would get rid of the gasoline tax though since infrastructure would now be supported by income. I would make this agency pretty independent like the federal reserve so there is a lot less "politicizing" infrastructure going forward into the future.

*Replace every non pro gun supreme court justice and replace them with 2nd amendment friendly supreme court justice.

*I would remove the clause banning owning a new machine gun in the Firearm Owners Protection Act.

*Get rid of the 17th amendment

*Pass an amendment to the Constitution allowing states to decide if there members of congress should have term limits or not.

*Place a 10% income tax on actors, comedians, radio talk show hosts, professional athletes, TV personalities, pretty much everyone in the entertainment and professional sports industries that make over 250k a year. Use that money to invest in poor areas of the United States like the Mississippi Delta, Appalachia, some inner cities etc. were poverty is extremely bad to try and help these areas out.

*Change up who appears on US change and dollars so the same Presidents are not on both. George Washington is a deserved legend in the United States but does he need to be on both the 1 dollar and the quarter? I think the Quarter should be given to some else the same goes for the Penny since Lincoln another legend is already on the five dollar bill. I'd personally put non presidents on the change. Thomas Edison on the quarter and General Patton on the Penny.

There is more I could list but if I could do all that it would be more than enough for me.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:26 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,405,966 times
babylon system.

Old 03-17-2015, 04:09 PM

2,753 posts, read 3,314,125 times
Restrictions on Welfare!

Do it think it's fair to be a hard working taxpayer and having to pay for someone's needs who has the ability to work but chooses not to? NO!

Make illegals not eligible to getting a drivers license. Why should I be able to take out 10 forms of ID when they can get one just for paying a few bucks. They shouldn't be in this country, but again I understand why their here. Their here for opportunity and that's what America is all about. Though it is the governments fault for not guarding the borders. They need to secure it better. Drugs, weapons and criminals from others countries are coming into the country illegally.

Old 03-17-2015, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa1984 View Post

*Get rid of the 17th amendment

*Place a 10% income tax on actors, comedians, radio talk show hosts, professional athletes, TV personalities, pretty much everyone in the entertainment and professional sports industries that make over 250k a year. Use that money to invest in poor areas of the United States like the Mississippi Delta, Appalachia, some inner cities etc. were poverty is extremely bad to try and help these areas out.

*Change up who appears on US change and dollars so the same Presidents are not on both. George Washington is a deserved legend in the United States but does he need to be on both the 1 dollar and the quarter? I think the Quarter should be given to some else the same goes for the Penny since Lincoln another legend is already on the five dollar bill. I'd personally put non presidents on the change. Thomas Edison on the quarter and General Patton on the Penny.

Get rid of the 17th amendment?

I agree with the 10% income tax on 250k but only entertainers? What about individuals why arent entertainers but make over 250k?

For your last suggestion...
If you wanted to change the US change then i'd make our current President on the penny .... As useless as it could be...

Old 03-17-2015, 04:21 PM

Make the government not control the healthcare system! Its too complex! Regulate it but dont control it!

Old 03-17-2015, 11:40 PM

1,386 posts, read 1,559,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanExplorer View Post
Get rid of the 17th amendment?
Yes. It would make the Senate be controlled by the states and bring some much needed balance back to federalism in the United States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanExplorer
I agree with the 10% income tax on 250k but only entertainers? What about individuals why arent entertainers but make over 250k?
Difference is actors and athletes run there mouths about needing to do more so this would be the opportunity to put there money where there mouth is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanExplorer
For your last suggestion...
If you wanted to change the US change then i'd make our current President on the penny .... As useless as it could be...
*shrugs* Even though Lincoln and Washington were both great Presidents I don't think they need to be on the one and five dollar bill as well as change. Suggested Edison for what all he invented and accomplished. I suggested Patton because he was a great general who had balls and didn't take any ****.

Old 03-18-2015, 12:15 AM

3,749 posts, read 4,968,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhms View Post
In that case you're even gonna have to send most people on the res back to Europe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.