Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 07:22 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,703,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavsSon View Post
I am a white guy (French and German descent) and throughout my life I have lived in three major cities: San Francisco, Miami, and Atlanta. Even though I have dated women of various races, I have realized that I am most attracted to white women. Being blonde myself, I have a preference for blondes but I am okay with brunettes and redheads too.

The problem I found when I was in Atlanta and Miami was a lack of quality when it came to white girls vs girls of other races. White women in those cities were just not as numerous, especially those in the 22-30 age range. San Francisco had plenty of Asian girls, Atlanta plenty of black girls, and Miami plenty of latinas but I would like to know what cities would be the best for a guy that is attracted to white girls.

Any ideas?
Man....this country is 70% white and many Hispanics are white. Get a big map of the country....put it on a wall, aim, then close your eyes and throw the dart. Probability says that it will land somewhere that is majority white.....and you will likely find white girls. Maybe I am naive, but I just cannot see why a person in the US could have trouble finding a white girl, unless you are looking for exclusivity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 07:55 AM

728 posts, read 974,133 times
From what I've heard from my WI friends, the Upper Midwest has some of the most beautiful women of Scandinavian descent. Specifically the Milwaukee, Twin Cities, Eau Claire, and Green Bay areas. If you like Blondes, then that's the direction you want.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:01 AM

593 posts, read 667,463 times
Check out Detroit Michigan if your into white girls. Seriously, these threads about what cities have _______ girls are ridiculous.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:59 AM

14,352 posts, read 17,017,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Man....this country is 70% white and many Hispanics are white. Get a big map of the country....put it on a wall, aim, then close your eyes and throw the dart. Probability says that it will land somewhere that is majority white.....and you will likely find white girls. Maybe I am naive, but I just cannot see why a person in the US could have trouble finding a white girl, unless you are looking for exclusivity.
I thought the same thing. The funniest part is in his OP he says he's most interested in white girls, but he admits that everywhere he's been "a lack of quality when it came to white girls vs girls of other races." Maybe he meant quantity, but I read that as meaning that the white women in the cities he's lived in so far haven't been as hot as the Asian, Black, and Latina women.

Outside the Upper Midwest, you're not going to find too many women who are blonde without "support" in adulthood though. Most American blondes have their hair slowly fade to light brown through adolescence and early adulthood. My wife was so ash blonde as a child kids asked if she was albino, but by age 30 her hair finally faded to a mousy brown color (that she gets highlighted of course). Consider how few middle-aged white men you actually see walking around with blond hair in the U.S., and you'll see how rare natural blond hair is in adulthood for women.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:05 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,400,569 times
Anywhere usa. Just go to the white neighborhood.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:31 AM

346 posts, read 463,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Salt Lake City, I was shocked at how many hot blonde girls they had it was like Sweden, awesome place to visit as well.
Agreed here. But make sure they are actually single. So many of the hotties would later be seen pushing multiple baby carriages around town. The Mormons like them to breed fast!

Old 04-13-2015, 09:55 AM

35,057 posts, read 31,271,982 times
Iowa is a very white state.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:23 AM

1,111 posts, read 2,331,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschaton View Post
Consider how few middle-aged white men you actually see walking around with blond hair in the U.S., and you'll see how rare natural blond hair is in adulthood for women.
Yeah, there are a lot of women in many cities walking around with blonde hair. But if you aren't seeing the same amount of straight men with blond hair, that means there is a huge market for peroxide.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:57 AM

728 posts, read 974,133 times
I think we're underestimating something the OP said. Not to be rude, sexist, etc. but Atlanta Black women are much more attractive than say Boston Black women. Same can be said for SF Asians in regards to Houston Asians.

Sure, the country is filled with bleach blondes, but the best looking Blondes are found in the Upper Midwest.

If you pulled a random blonde from Eau Claire and matched her with the random blonde from Braintree, MA; I can almost guarantee the Wisconsinite will be more attractive. Around here we have a thing called a "Boston 6". Boston 6s are typically 4s in NYC or even Philly.

Old 04-13-2015, 11:05 AM

1,699 posts, read 2,150,843 times
Atlanta has about an equal ratio of white and black girls. And the white girls were beautiful, single and available. If you have a problem with white girls in Atlanta, I don't know what to tell you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.