Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2008, 07:16 PM

1,528 posts, read 6,290,595 times

Advertisements

Ok, I was thinking... and thought this could be something amusing...
Okay, here is how it goes...
You are to rate the person who posted before you, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best....You can NOT say anything bad about that person even if they score a zero by your book. Instead you have to find something positive to say. So if a Member before you posts, even if you hate their guts, you have to say something positive about them. Please remember to state the person...
For Example, If I am CMDallas, and someone is CJDallas (just pretend that he or she is a member).
CJ posts first...
I hate his guts so I give him a 3 or a 2.5 whatever....but I can't say 'he has no perspective, and comes up with stupid ideas!' I have to say something nice... So if you like the person...good....but... IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T POST!
But since this is the General US forum... we also have to rate the place the previous member's (who posted) lives... and say something positive about it and whether you would live there or not.
BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE HAS THE LITTLE LOCATION THINGY FILLED OUT I AM GOING TO ASK TO PLEASE POST WHERE YOU LIVE (city or metro) REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE THE LITTLE LOCATION BOX FILLED. since this is sort of a big forum, you may not know many people. You can browse some of their posts or simply wait for someone you know... you can't skip someone who posted...and you may only post if you are going to rate...
Here I'll go first, with me...I live in Dallas...
CMDallas
reason: He is very Dallasy...(it can be as short or long as you please)

(state the place they live) Dallas
Reason: I live their too
would I live their: yes

Yes this is sort of a game, no one is required to play but it if you want feel free, no one is required to be honest as if I did require it those who would lie would still lie, so if you want a give a 10.0 to a person you simply hate...that's you beans...I would prefer if you were honest...I'll say that...

Old 02-13-2008, 07:20 PM

29,890 posts, read 9,962,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDallas View Post
Ok, I was thinking... and thought this could be something amusing...
Okay, here is how it goes...
You are to rate the person who posted before you, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best....You can NOT say anything bad about that person even if they score a zero by your book. Instead you have to find something positive to say. So if a Member before you posts, even if you hate their guts, you have to say something positive about them. Please remember to state the person...
For Example, If I am CMDallas, and someone is CJDallas (just pretend that he or she is a member).
CJ posts first...
I hate his guts so I give him a 3 or a 2.5 whatever....but I can't say 'he has no perspective, and comes up with stupid ideas!' I have to say something nice... So if you like the person...good....but... IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T POST!
But since this is the General US forum... we also have to rate the place the previous member's (who posted) lives... and say something positive about it and whether you would live there or not.
BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE HAS THE LITTLE LOCATION THINGY FILLED OUT I AM GOING TO ASK TO PLEASE POST WHERE YOU LIVE (city or metro) REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE THE LITTLE LOCATION BOX FILLED. since this is sort of a big forum, you may not know many people. You can browse some of their posts or simply wait for someone you know... you can't skip someone who posted...and you may only post if you are going to rate...
Here I'll go first, with me...I live in Dallas...
CMDallas
reason: He is very Dallasy...(it can be as short or long as you please)

(state the place they live) Dallas
Reason: I live their too
would I live their: yes

Yes this is sort of a game, no one is required to play but it if you want feel free, no one is required to be honest as if I did require it those who would lie would still lie, so if you want a give a 10.0 to a person you simply hate...that's you beans...I would prefer if you were honest...I'll say that...
sound like a plan! i rate you a 8.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:37 PM

4,282 posts, read 15,749,873 times
As great an idea as this might be, CMDallas, the General US forum is not the place for it.

Perhaps the Games area of Other Topics?

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.