Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 07:26 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times

Advertisements

Ahhh, the reason I love Asheville, NC is because of it's beautiful setting and it's artsy vibe, and I also love Biltmore Estates!

The reason I love Atlanta, GA is because...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2020, 08:30 AM

1,943 posts, read 1,488,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
The reason I love Atlanta, GA is because...
It's a fun place to party (the only reason I've ever gone there).

The reason I love Miami, FL is because...

Old 05-05-2020, 10:07 AM

795 posts, read 482,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1562 View Post
It's a fun place to party (the only reason I've ever gone there).

The reason I love Miami, FL is because...

Thank you all for playing this game! . You're all awesome, positive people!

The reason I love Miami, FL is because it's such a bright and exciting city! I love seeing the beautiful water, the tall apartment skyscrapers and all the cruise ships!! It's also the only city where I can say my family and I stayed in a Penthouse Suite at a hotel!

The reason I love Portland, ME is because...

Old 05-06-2020, 06:14 AM

32,616 posts, read 77,600,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulll View Post
Thank you all for playing this game! . You're all awesome, positive people!

The reason I love Miami, FL is because it's such a bright and exciting city! I love seeing the beautiful water, the tall apartment skyscrapers and all the cruise ships!! It's also the only city where I can say my family and I stayed in a Penthouse Suite at a hotel!

The reason I love Portland, ME is because...
The reason I love Portland, ME is because it has an incredibly beautiful and historic "wharf" district with a lot of old brick commercial buildings. Awesome seafood!

"The reason I love Riverside, CA is because..."

Old 05-06-2020, 02:24 PM

2,963 posts, read 5,451,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
The reason I love Portland, ME is because it has an incredibly beautiful and historic "wharf" district with a lot of old brick commercial buildings. Awesome seafood!

"The reason I love Riverside, CA is because..."
The reason I love Riverside, CA is because of its green belt, 4600 acres of protected historic farmland within city limits.

"The reason I love Bakersfield, CA is because..."

Old 05-07-2020, 10:56 AM

The reason I love Bakersfield, CA is because it has several museums and a state park in the vicinity. Also, it is a 2 hours drive from sight seeing in Los Angeles (and Disneyland ).

Next: "The reason I love Charleston, SC is because …"

Old 05-07-2020, 11:40 AM

10,749 posts, read 23,813,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulll View Post
The reason I love Bakersfield, CA is because it has several museums and a state park in the vicinity. Also, it is a 2 hours drive from sight seeing in Los Angeles (and Disneyland ).

Next: "The reason I love Charleston, SC is because …"
I love Charleston because it's very colorful, love the pastels on the homes in the old historic area. It also has amazing seafood.

I love Santa Fe, New Mexico because......

Old 05-07-2020, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_SW_77 View Post
I love Charleston because it's very colorful, love the pastels on the homes in the old historic area. It also has amazing seafood.

I love Santa Fe, New Mexico because......

I love pastels too!!!

The reason I love Santa Fe, New Mexico is because of the artsy vibe of the capital city. I also think the Pueblo architecture is beautiful.

Next: "The reason I love Birmingham, AL is because..."

Old 05-08-2020, 06:26 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
I love Birmingham, Alabama because it has a laid back feeling like so many other southern cities. Also, I think it has a very interesting history, especially concerning the Civil Rights era.

"The reason I love Springfield, Missouri is because..."

Old 05-08-2020, 01:34 PM

The reason I love Springfield, Missouri is because of the outdoor amenities the city has to offer. Their zoo which has train rides and the trams through caves sounds very cool! They have a memorial park with botanical gardens. Plus, The Discovery Center sounds really fun!

Next: "The reason I love Philadelphia, PA is because..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.