Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2022, 09:43 PM

3,474 posts, read 3,397,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
NYC likely has plates from NY, NJ, Conn, and PA. DC probably gets on a daily basis, MD, and VA

Chicago probably see Ill, Wis, and Ind plates.

In LV, you will get CA, LV, AZ, and UT plates. All those are close enough for people to drive.

I guess with Yellowstone, you get WY, MT, ID, UT, CO, CA, WA, NEB, OR, SD and ND plates. Those are close enough to drive.

Boston probably get, MASS, CONN, RI, VT, NH, MA,
Honestly in Chicago(and the rest of the metro area), you see plates from ALL over the Midwest. Not just those states, but also a lot of Michigan and Ohio and Iowa plates too. I know I've seen license plates from so many states, even infrequently from people from either Dakota state.

And sometimes, some of those ex-Chicago residents move to other states, and often revisit here. Often such plates are from Florida or Arizona, but I've sometimes seen Nevada and Texas for ex-Chicagoians who've relocated to other states. I think Georgia and Tennessee have been gaining in popularity, as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2022, 09:44 PM

3,705 posts, read 4,863,751 times
DC and Orlando
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.