Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2011, 04:30 AM

15 posts, read 77,091 times

Advertisements

I currently live in Macon, and I'm about to move out of the state, and I'm going to need someone to take care of my cats for anywhere from 1-6 months while I search for a new place, then have them flown out to where I am. There's a possibility that I might be emigrating, hence the 6 month end, while if I end up going to New York then it would be closer to a month.

Just about all of the cat sitting services I see in the state are for cat sitters that come to your home, which would be nice if I had a home, and there's no way that I can bear the thought of them being in boarding for even a few days let alone a few months. I have asked around, and no one I know is able to look after them, so I'm having to look for someone who I can pay to keep my 2 cats in their home for a few months and to then put them on a plane where I am.

Thanks for any help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2011, 10:08 PM

1 posts, read 2,879 times
Default Cat boarding in New York

Once you settle in New York I could take care of your cats if you travel. I have an apartment in Brooklyn and love cat company. Check out my website:
kitty in NY - Home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
View detailed profiles of: