Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 05:45 AM

1 posts, read 11,849 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to comment how impressed I am with the area that is around the New Hope/Callie Still area in Lawrenceville. The houses range from 300s - over a million. Now when I say Lawrenceville, this is the extreme outer boundary....1 mile one way is Dacula....1 mile another way is Loganville....1 mile in another direction is Grayson.

I was told not to keep west of I-85 when I moved here for the best growth and appreciation of housing; but in checking out the schools, I found that the Grayson; McConnell; Cooper cluster was rated very high and this area is just beautiful...just beautiful. I was given poor advice!

There are so many subdivisions to choose from---established and new.

Check it out and join me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2008, 11:48 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,687,017 times
I live around the corner from Tribble Mill Park and I can vouch for the area - which is selling under the radar. Here are the other positives: A new park (Harbins-Alcovy) will open up in 2008 and it connect to Tribble Mill Park. Harbins-Alcovy will be the largest Park in the County at 1700 arces. Drive down New Hope past Archer (about .5 mile) and you will see. In addition, there are subdivisons back there around $500K (Alcovy club) and expensive homes (Horse owners and the like).

Old 01-17-2008, 06:57 AM

78 posts, read 184,635 times
Default What zipcode?

Can you tell me what zipcode you are referring to in Lawrenceville? We're also considering that area. I just want to know what zipcodes to punch in when looking at houses. Thanks.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaMom View Post
Can you tell me what zipcode you are referring to in Lawrenceville? We're also considering that area. I just want to know what zipcodes to punch in when looking at houses. Thanks.
While the ZIP code is 30045, you cannot go by that beacause 30045 is also Central Gwinnett. Just take a drive toTribble Mill Park and go down Callie Still road and drive down New Hope Road

Old 02-26-2008, 08:38 AM

19 posts, read 117,322 times
Default WJ Cooper??

I just wanted to let everyone know how pleased I am with this website and feedback! We are moving into the Grayson cluster in April. My little ones will be assigned to WJ Cooper elementary. Does anyone have any feedback that they can add about this school? We just moved from Fairfax county, VA the number 3 wealthiest zip codes in the nation, and I was a little concerned about the advice that I too received on the forum. After actually taking a drive out there and spending some time with friends, I found that perception is only in the eye of the beholder.

I appreciate your feedback,
-Mochamomnva

Old 06-06-2008, 01:20 PM

1 posts, read 11,602 times
Default ok im cunfused

ok i live in Dacula so will my chold go to archer??

Old 06-09-2008, 02:38 PM

Default What subdivision - what location

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsickCheetah View Post
ok i live in Dacula so will my chold go to archer??
What subdivision?

Old 07-08-2008, 02:21 PM

1 posts, read 11,530 times
I am a sophomore at Grayson, and I love it. The teachers are GREAT.
McConnell was also wonderful. I didn't go to an elem. school around this area, but my friends said they loved them.

I like in the neighborhood across from Tribble Mill Park, so I will be going to Archer next year.

Old 11-19-2008, 03:44 PM

3 posts, read 17,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaMom View Post
I live in Alcovy Club and our zip code is 30019....our address is Dacula

Old 12-12-2008, 09:10 AM

1 posts, read 10,250 times
i live in aston creek in lawrenceville ; i go to central high . will i go to archer ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia