Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 10:08 AM

2,099 posts, read 2,278,489 times

Advertisements

Of course. I am from the country and agree. But a vote for Trump is a vote against infrastructure and for big swamp fat cats. Trump don't give a crap about you, me, or the country. Get to know the issues as a voter or get run over. Newsmax. Lol. Fake news for low information losers. Sad!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 08:43 AM

2,508 posts, read 1,850,135 times
Lots of bitterness in this thread I see.

Old 01-10-2018, 11:46 AM

10,743 posts, read 13,396,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavannahLife View Post
Of course. I am from the country and agree. But a vote for Trump is a vote against infrastructure and for big swamp fat cats. Trump don't give a crap about you, me, or the country. Get to know the issues as a voter or get run over. Newsmax. Lol. Fake news for low information losers. Sad!
Newsmax? They were simply quoting facts. Facts are not fake. And, who are "low information losers?" What does that even mean?

Old 01-10-2018, 05:44 PM

2,099 posts, read 2,278,489 times
It's satire. Although not very good, I admit ! Trump is a snake oil salesman in my humble opinion. In fact they just announced 'helping out rural broadband' by simply redefining the term to make it slower! Bitter? Ya better believe it! We have an unstable Scrooge with a nuclear button running our great country in to the ground. The only way to illustrate how he is dumping on the low information voters that voted for him is to highlight the things he is doing that will directly affect them. Net neutrality is one example. It will result in slower and/or more expensive internet for most. So Newsmax? Let me ask you this - is Breitbart news? Is Fox objective? I have to confess, Newsmax got me triggered! Sigh. I will stop. I find this forum is much better than the broader internet. But the irony on this issue is particularly poignant. And I actually do believe that there isn't much need for large government internet projects in rural areas. I don't think the cost /benefits is there. Maybe one day it will be. Why not just wait until wireless advances more for example.

Old 01-15-2018, 06:35 AM

4,120 posts, read 6,612,736 times
It's a scam, we have been spending billions to subsidize rural broadband for years, & the large telecommunications company gladly take the money & never use it for rural broadband.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
View detailed profiles of: