Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2011, 10:15 AM

1,941 posts, read 9,242,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reclick1 View Post
Well, Hell it rhymes with it though! Cmon now bud, Adel Baby aint that bad. What do you perceive that is so bad about Adel Baby?

strike out to adel around 10PM, then get back to me and see if we agree. that is, if you don't get stabbed before making it back home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 10:29 AM

Location: Valdosta, GA (Northside), grew up in Emmitsburg, MD
94 posts, read 352,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southgeorgia View Post
strike out to adel around 10PM, then get back to me and see if we agree. that is, if you don't get stabbed before making it back home.
Well, I i was born in Baltimore and grew up there a little, so I suppose I will have to see how it measures up, lol. I will head up that way too, at night.

Old 05-03-2011, 07:35 PM

1 posts, read 6,698 times
Default I mean really???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgustaTruth View Post
I agree.. and that whole golf cart thing is pretty weird.
My sister lives in Fayetteville and the "golf cart thing" is pretty amazing. It's totally green. The kids can use them to run errands and don't have to get into cars. They're quiet and the drive is through wooded areas with deer and wildlife which are protected. I mean seriously, it is utopia but isn't that what we all want? I am happy for her and her family and for all that reside there. Seems like they've figured it out where a lot of communities have not. Not weird to me at all, rather progressive, smart, green, safe, and pretty cool.

Old 05-04-2011, 03:38 PM

92 posts, read 234,435 times
No No No No Union City is one of the top worst places to live in.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:40 AM

Default Adel

Quote:
What causes all these so called stabbings in Adel anyway that you mention? Drugs, Racism, or are they just plain looney up there in, Adel Baby? East valdosta has got to be much worse than Adel. Adel a cakewalk compared to East Valdosta.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
What causes all these so called stabbings in Adel anyway that you mention? Drugs, Racism, or are they just plain looney up there in, Adel Baby?.
i don't know

Quote:
East valdosta has got to be much worse than Adel. Adel a cakewalk compared to East Valdosta.
i'm sure it is.

adel just isn't an attractive place to me.

Old 05-07-2011, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapwizard View Post
No No No No Union City is one of the top worst places to live in.
No No No No. Omega, Pelham, Meigs, Uvalda---GA towns, and Jasper, FL are much worse!!!!!

Old 05-07-2011, 01:59 PM

Default North of Valdosta

I took a drive a little up north today and found some towns that will easily make the sh*t list. Those towns shall be: Ocilla, Fitzgerald, and most of Sylvester. Both Ocilla and Fitzgerald are basically pure dumps! Other than wild chickens running around in Fitzgerald, I did not find much to be interesting or attractive there. Part of Sylvester was ok, but it makes up for it 'on the other side of the tracks'. I will say that I do kind of like Tifton, it has a few sore spots but overall it would be sufficient living there. Sycamore kind of blows too, and Ashburn is mostly ok, with its 'other side of tracks' too. I kind of like Nashville, can't say that much either way about Alapaha. Altogether I thoroughly enjoyed my ride north of Valdosta today. I absolutely love cruising the back roads checking all the agriculture and terrain out.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
I kind of like Nashville,
add that one to the list of places you love that i hate.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:47 AM

Default differences

Quote:
add that one to the list of places you love that i hate.
I didnt say I loved Nashville. It just seemed peaceful and they treated me good at a restaurant I went to. On another note, I actually like Quitman a little bit more now. I remember you and I had words when I said Quitman sucked before. You seem pretty interesting though, we oughta hang out sometime and you can show me the good stuff. You used to talk so good about South Georgia, here lately, you put almost every town down that I mention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia