Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2007, 06:41 AM

1 posts, read 4,648 times

Advertisements

I've been going through this forum for the past couple of days and haven't read anything about the Sharpsburg area. Can anyone give me some information on that area such as: schools good or bad?, is it a very populated area?, how far to the airport? Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2007, 03:22 PM

722 posts, read 3,315,341 times
I live near there. It's still sort of a rural area but it's growing and pathways communities is planning a massive residential development there. It's about 30 minutes from downtown and close to good shopping in peachtree city and along highway 34 just minutes away. The main High School is East Coweta, middle schools and Arnall, Welch, and Lee, and I'm not sure on elementary, but they're all pretty good schools. Oh, it's about 20-25 minutes from the airport.

Old 01-09-2007, 04:10 PM

1,088 posts, read 6,340,169 times
I think you would be pushing it to get from Sharpsburg to downtown Atl in 30 min. I'd say more like 45 with no traffic.

Old 05-17-2009, 08:00 AM

1 posts, read 3,795 times
Good Morning,

My husband and I currently live in Arizona and are looking at property in Sharpsburg, GA. We live in a rural area in the Sonoran desert and I am wondering how rural Sharpsburg is? What kind of amenities are in the community?

Old 05-17-2009, 12:51 PM

722 posts, read 3,315,341 times
there are areas that are rural and areas that are suburban. Still, wherever you are you're always close to good shopping. It is also close to downtown and the airpoty

Old 07-06-2009, 09:25 PM

2 posts, read 9,563 times
I live in Persimmon Creek, located across from Canongate Golf Course. It is BEAUTIFUL! It takes about 7 minutes to get on I-85 and it is 13 miles south of the ATL airport. Where we are located allows us to be able to go to many different cities in a matter of minutes! Peachtree City, Tyrone and Newnan are within 20 minutes or LESS! THe neighborhood has a pool, playground, pond and tons of walking trails. We just purchased a 2+ acre lot from Mike Mansfield (mansfield-homes.com). We are working with his real-estate agent, Barret McDowell and we LOVE him. VERY nice guy. We tried other builders, but couldn't get the service and deal that we got with Mike. I hope this helps and welcome to Georgia!

Old 08-06-2009, 05:39 PM

2 posts, read 9,095 times
Default Persimmon Creek

I live in Persimmon Creek, located across from Canongate Golf Course. It is BEAUTIFUL! It takes about 7 minutes to get on I-85 and it is 13 miles south of the ATL airport. Where we are located allows us to be able to go to many different cities in a matter of minutes! Peachtree City, Tyrone and Newnan are within 20 minutes or LESS! THe neighborhood has a pool, playground, pond and tons of walking trails. We just purchased a 1+ acre lot from JEFF BETSILL (jeffbetsillhomes.com). We are working with his real-estate agent, Robin Weaver and we LOVE her. VERY nice lady. We tried other builders, but couldn't get the service and deal that we got with Jeff. I hope this helps and welcome to Georgia!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia