Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2014, 03:26 AM

408 posts, read 723,174 times

Advertisements

Unfortunately I regret to say that I didn't party all that much in college. The number of parties I went to can be counted on one hand. I've seen a few drunk girls hook up with guys but I was never one of the guys they wanted to hook up with (even when they were drunk!). So I guess I'm just wondering is it too late for me to make up for it? I'm 26 and most of my high school and college classmates are married or in serious relationships. When they were in college they went to parties, had one night stands, and often saw their now fiance or wife make out with other girls and I'm jealous that I never got that chance. I've never seen a girl make out with another girl (in real life that is, I've seen it on the internet) and I've never had a one night stand or casual sex. Indeed I'm a virgin (in every sense of the word). So is it too late for me to make up for lost time and have those experiences? How do I make up for it exactly?

Old 02-14-2014, 03:47 AM

21,148 posts, read 19,729,843 times
Probably belongs in Relationship section.

Old 02-14-2014, 02:28 PM

408 posts, read 723,174 times
You're right. I'm going to repost it.

Old 02-14-2014, 04:40 PM

421 posts, read 676,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
Unfortunately I regret to say that I didn't party all that much in college. The number of parties I went to can be counted on one hand. I've seen a few drunk girls hook up with guys but I was never one of the guys they wanted to hook up with (even when they were drunk!). So I guess I'm just wondering is it too late for me to make up for it? I'm 26 and most of my high school and college classmates are married or in serious relationships. When they were in college they went to parties, had one night stands, and often saw their now fiance or wife make out with other girls and I'm jealous that I never got that chance. I've never seen a girl make out with another girl (in real life that is, I've seen it on the internet) and I've never had a one night stand or casual sex. Indeed I'm a virgin (in every sense of the word). So is it too late for me to make up for lost time and have those experiences? How do I make up for it exactly?
It is never too late. Work on you diet and exercise routine. Modify your beautification routine. Get a better hair cut. The list goes on. It is not that complicated; it just takes work ethic.

Old 02-14-2014, 05:11 PM

90 posts, read 94,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
Are you talking life style or experience?

If it's experience, take a summer trip to Europe. People are considered too old for the party scene there around 50 years old. In the USA, depending on the scene but sometimes it's 30. So if you are talking life style change, you better hit the gym and become materialistic to a point.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:31 PM

8,402 posts, read 24,234,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
It is never too late. Work on you diet and exercise routine. Modify your beautification routine. Get a better hair cut. The list goes on. It is not that complicated; it just takes work ethic.
Why do you think a change in appearance is necessary? OP didn't suggest he/she is unattractive.

Old 02-14-2014, 08:11 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,925 times
OP open this same topic in Relationships forum. Please go there if you want to continue this discussion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.