Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2016, 10:37 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,411,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Of course he did it. Nobody who paid any attention to the evidence could have come to any other conclusion. BTW, I've seen that DR. Lee on other shows when he testified in other criminal cases and I always think the same thing, a complete liar for hire.
Apparantly one poster here believes he didn't do it, as incredible as that is to understand.

As a white guy who followed this case very closely I was extremely upset at the verdict but later realized it gave White America the feeling of injustice that Black America felt their entire lives. I firmly believe that was a good thing, for us finally understand where the rage came from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2016, 03:04 AM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
OJ was not framed the police department had no reason to frame him OJ was a wealthy man he was respected. You will never find a white man who grew up in the 1960's who never said the N word. So they dig up some guy who said he heard Mark fuhrman saying the N word or making fun of black people. There was never any evidence that Fuhrman planted evidence he didn't have to too . The police had a good case against OJ. OJ had a temper he could not control he had a history of being a wife beater. Why do you think he is in jail now because of his uncontrollable temper. What he needed years ago was anger management. I bet if you look into OJ's family his father was probably a wife beater as well. Watch an interview with Ron Shipp this was a personal friend of OJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyS9QqiScR0

Old 07-08-2016, 04:34 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
I'll assume L.A.P.D. would be reference to Mark Fuhrman?

Its all water under the damn; OJ Simpsons was acquitted of murder charges by a jury of his peers. Are there bad eggs in law enforcement? Sometimes.

Look where OJ is now; does that tell you anything or was he framed again? Did he have the brash to write a book titled 'What If I Did It'!?

Old 07-09-2016, 01:11 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post

And if karma is real are you saying both those individuals deserved to get killed? Because karma is basically what goes around comes around.
Have to agree with you here...going back through the thread reading, karmas mentioned numerous times. Karma didnt make OJ commit a crime so he'd get what he had coming, he's a thug who got caught and incarcerated.

Last edited by virgode; 07-09-2016 at 01:21 AM..

Old 07-10-2016, 07:27 AM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
I kinda think Karma or someone from the after life got back at OJ and his dream team OJ ends up in prison, Johnnie Cochran ends up with a Brain tumor 9 years after the OJ case rumor is his death was slow and painful, Robert Kardashian dies of Esophageal cancer 8 years after the case treatment for that is awful most end up dead, F Lee Bailey is Disbarred.

Old 06-13-2019, 09:23 PM

26,727 posts, read 26,806,307 times
It was 25 years ago yesterday. O.J. Simpson has got to be a psychopath to believe that "life is fine."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1TB1CY

Old 06-13-2019, 10:08 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,626 posts, read 17,961,729 times
I'm SO OFFENDED BY THIS ARTICLE.

The "trial of the century" was the Nazi War Crimes Trial in Nuremberg. Never before have the leaders of a country been put on trial for their wrongdoings, by the world court.

Not this one sports figure, who killed his wife and her boyfriend. That's NOT the trial of the century. NOT BY FAR.

That's just celebrity entertainment fodder.

Old 06-13-2019, 11:45 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,138,480 times
[quote=Bigfoot424;35364586]Are there really people dumb enough to believe OJ was framed?

Google Compton

Old 06-14-2019, 03:25 PM

2,020 posts, read 1,123,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm SO OFFENDED BY THIS ARTICLE.

The "trial of the century" was the Nazi War Crimes Trial in Nuremberg. Never before have the leaders of a country been put on trial for their wrongdoings, by the world court.

Not this one sports figure, who killed his wife and her boyfriend. That's NOT the trial of the century. NOT BY FAR.

That's just celebrity entertainment fodder.
OJ's case was far more than celebrity entertainment fodder. Racial divide. Privilege. Politics. Media influence. Domestic Violence. Distrust of Law Enforcement. Morally bankrupt defense attorneys. Inept DA's. Media ***** judge. A jury who could not convict even if they wanted to.

Old 06-14-2019, 06:17 PM

165 posts, read 115,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I think he did it as well. The pictures of the victims showed rage and he definitely had rage in him towards Nicole.

I enjoyed the series they just showed on the whole thing. Although he didn't get guilty for the murders, he is paying for it for the 33 years they gave him for the Las Vegas deal..

Karma-it always comes back around
Well he’s now out of prison, paroled and living the good life in Vegas.

Though I believe he did do it, I was skeptical at first, if I was on the jury I would’ve voted to acquit. The prosecution and the detectives screwed themselves over with a rush to judge and what seemed like to make their careers. That investigation was a mess, literally and figuratively. I don’t know how anyone thought they’d get a conviction with the sloppy work done on that case.

Quote:
Morally bankrupt defense attorneys.
How are defense attorneys doing their job morally bankrupt? Every defendant has a right to an attorney and to vigorously defend themselves whether they’re guilty as sin or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates