Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2019, 07:31 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,167,805 times

Advertisements

Yep they done framed OJ......with a blood trail from OJ's shoes into the bronco and over to OJ's and up the stairs at Rockingham. Those cops were good.......LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2019, 10:54 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
I have an attorney friend that worked closely with Johnny Cochran. I asked him as an insider if he thought O.J. was guilty. His answer from Cochran was that "My client maintains his innocence." We all laughed. We know the truth deep down inside. Sometimes you just have to read between the lines.

Old 06-15-2019, 12:24 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,167,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I have an attorney friend that worked closely with Johnny Cochran. I asked him as an insider if he thought O.J. was guilty. His answer from Cochran was that "My client maintains his innocence." We all laughed. We know the truth deep down inside. Sometimes you just have to read between the lines.

Johnny Cochran had it wired the minute the jury was selected.......he knew OJ wouldn't ever be convicted with the group seated......and he was right.......they could have had video of the murder and he would have walked. The black and white outlook on OJ is at polar opposites.....ask around a little and you will see it's true..........

Old 06-15-2019, 01:48 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,088,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
Allegedy, O.J. had beaten Nicole Simpson for years, according to what some of Nicole’s friends said she told them. In one such instance of alleged wife beating, detective Mark Furhman had gone to the scene to investigate and supposedly was very bothered by what had taken place and what he saw.

Mark Furhman was the detective that found the second glove at O.J.’s residence. Before the trial started, Attorney Jeffrey Toobin wrote an article for the New Yorker magazine that suggested the second glove had been planted at O.J.’s residence by police.

When F. Lee Bailey cross-examined Furhman on the witness stand, he repeatedly denied ever using the N word. Eventually, a tape recording was played to the jury that contained Furhman using the N word. When Furhman was called back to the witness stand, he stood on the fifth amendment. After the trial was over, he was convicted of felony perjury, which forced him to retire from the L.A.P.D..
Sadly the use of the N word was more important than the vicious slaughter of the two victims. As it was most of the jury were dolts and OJ could’ve murdered a newborn right in front of them and they’d say he was innocent.

Old 06-15-2019, 02:38 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,531,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGWS View Post
OJ's case was far more than celebrity entertainment fodder. Racial divide. Privilege. Politics. Media influence. Domestic Violence. Distrust of Law Enforcement. Morally bankrupt defense attorneys. Inept DA's. Media ***** judge. A jury who could not convict even if they wanted to.
An the fall from grace of a man who was beloved by many. And it was all televised live

Old 06-15-2019, 02:41 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
The truth is some people will not be happy until OJ is dead and frustrated that the POS never paid for a double homicide. On the other hand there will be those who will mourn his passing. There are not many people (adults) who cross the line on this one, I don't think.

Clara C, most of us weren't even born until after WWII. We cannot relate unless one has a relative who died as a result of the camps/war. I assume you did. That is no reason to go screaming about that "The Trial of the Century" is OJ's for a younger generation.

Old 06-15-2019, 03:05 PM

26,739 posts, read 26,834,489 times
I'd forgotten how much Robert Kardashian had backed his friend.....and how he later questioned his support of OJ.

Robert Kardashian: Keeping up with the man who stood by O.J. Simpson"
https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...htmlstory.html

Old 06-15-2019, 03:16 PM

13,286 posts, read 8,463,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Yep they done framed OJ......with a blood trail from OJ's shoes into the bronco and over to OJ's and up the stairs at Rockingham. Those cops were good.......LOL
May I offer you the opportunity to review a movie called "star chamber".
It basically confirms your style of processing data.

Old 06-15-2019, 03:25 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm SO OFFENDED BY THIS ARTICLE.

The "trial of the century" was the Nazi War Crimes Trial in Nuremberg. Never before have the leaders of a country been put on trial for their wrongdoings, by the world court.

Not this one sports figure, who killed his wife and her boyfriend. That's NOT the trial of the century. NOT BY FAR.

That's just celebrity entertainment fodder.
It's not just celebrities. There have been several 'trials of the century' in the US. It is apparently 'hyperbole.' Fitting during this hyperbolic age.

"...Whatever you consider to be the "trial of the century," chances are it wasn't the first, and it certainly won't be the last. Here are 15 from the 20th century—a period of time that happened to be remarkably "trial of the century"-heavy...."

15 'Trials of the Century' and the Media Frenzies That Accompanied Them | Mental Floss

Old 06-16-2019, 06:46 AM

26,739 posts, read 26,834,489 times
The psychopath speaks (or tweets).

O.J. Simpson’s first tweet: A video of him saying, ‘I got a little getting even to do’:
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...615-story.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates