Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 10:55 AM

3,812 posts, read 4,706,109 times

Advertisements

I just watched all 5 episodes of the documentary so of course I looked it up on here.

I think if anything convinces me he did it it was the fact that so many of his friends feel he did it. How can any good friend not plead for their innocence unless they know he did it.

I think the whole idea of being killed in a mix up because of a mob hit or whatever is just something people want to believe to excuse what they don't want to believe. Mob hits wouldn't IMO do a crime so messy. You'd want to be in & out quickly. The whole idea about him beating his wife for years & he had no motive because it didn't happen years ago is non sense. Nothing happens until it actually does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2019, 12:13 PM

13,374 posts, read 7,389,938 times
Simpson was a guy who allowed his temper to get the best of him. That's why even after getting away with the Murders he decided to use a gun to get his property back which he gave away. It's the same thing as road rage, or really any kind of rage some people get completely out of control there not thinking rationally. OJ considered Nicole his property and no one was going to have her if he couldn't. It's Brentwood never been a murder like that before and hasn't been since. I had family in those areas crime was so low you could leave your car unlocked all rich people in that area.

Old 07-22-2019, 07:57 PM

26,796 posts, read 26,922,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz2k10 View Post
I just watched all 5 episodes of the documentary so of course I looked it up on here.

I think the whole idea of being killed in a mix up because of a mob hit or whatever is just something people want to believe to excuse what they don't want to believe.
Don't forget, that was a TV show. They're not usually all that factual. https://www.city-data.com/forum/tv/25...rica-espn.html

Old 07-25-2019, 05:51 AM

358 posts, read 223,499 times
What about Glen Rodgers ? There has never been one substantial reason why he has not been considered a suspect other than everyone claiming that Oj is guilty blah blah blah. There is real proof such as photos and jewelry sent by him to his mother that was said to be Nicoles and he was in that area at the time because of other run ins he had with local law enforcement. He was good with a knife as he killed other victims that way so?

https://nypost.com/2012/11/19/new-do...-oj-was-right/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates