Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 10:54 AM

18,512 posts, read 31,756,689 times

Advertisements

actually, shame on that jury for giving a not guilty verdict,
and shame on the judge for not telling the jury to go back into the conference room and make the correct verdict.
sham on them all.

OJ was guilty.

it would have taken me all of 20 minutes to figure that out.

the LAPD didnt have to frame him, he was guilty as sin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2016, 04:02 PM

3,873 posts, read 2,248,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
In regards to whether or not someone in the L.A.P.D tried to frame O.J. Simpson, the fact that a blood preservative (EDTA) was found in some of the collected blood droppings from crime scene sites and that also matched O.J.'s DNA causes my position on a potential framing attempt to be: yes.
Yeah. That's irrefutable evidence of crime scene tampering. There's no other way for EDTA to get in blood samples on the scene.

Just that physical evidence alone is enough reasonable doubt to acquit O.J. The case was not as one-sided as people are making it out to be.

Old 03-09-2016, 07:45 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,144,744 times
Black women in particular hated Marcia Clark - they described her as a pushy, bitchy white woman.

just being white was more than enough lame excuse. someone earning an honest living.

Old 03-10-2016, 05:24 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,927,409 times
I believe that the jury made the correct decision. OJ Simpson did not kill anyone. The whole persecution stank of a lazy police department playing "Hang the nearest uppity Moderator cut: language."

I figure that the guy was her candyman and he was killed by his supplier and she was killed to prevent a witness from testifying. This is complete conjecture but fits the evidence.

Last edited by Jeo123; 03-10-2016 at 09:13 AM..

Old 03-10-2016, 08:37 AM

25,675 posts, read 17,450,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
actually, shame on that jury for giving a not guilty verdict,
and shame on the judge for not telling the jury to go back into the conference room and make the correct verdict.
sham on them all.

OJ was guilty.

it would have taken me all of 20 minutes to figure that out.

the LAPD didnt have to frame him, he was guilty as sin.
Agree.
OJ's fall from grace is among the greatest failures in history. The LAPD had little to no interest in OJ other than to respond repeatedly to his wife's calls for help.

Maybe OJ is another victim of traumatic brain damage, or maybe he was just too stupid to stay out of trouble and out of jail.

Old 03-10-2016, 11:28 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,656,525 times
We clearly see that the trial was a joke. From the racial make up of the jury to the inept lawyers. OJ clearly had the upper hand. That trial was a miscarriage of justice from beginning to the end. This proves a rich black man can buy justice just like a rich white man.

Old 03-10-2016, 12:03 PM

3,826 posts, read 3,398,121 times
I think OJ's oldest son did the murder. He was a known drug user and may have gone their for cash and was refused by Nicole. OJ took the rap to protect him.

Old 03-10-2016, 12:58 PM

25,675 posts, read 17,450,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
I think OJ's oldest son did the murder. He was a known drug user and may have gone their for cash and was refused by Nicole. OJ took the rap to protect him.
?
...........'Zat why OJ pleaded "not guilty" and spent millions on his defense? I could have figured out a way cheaper method of relieving the kid, but apparently I'm a lot smarter than OJ. Apparently.

Old 06-18-2016, 06:07 PM

26,850 posts, read 27,026,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
I think I've run out of steam about this 20th anniversary. Some people's lives were ruined, and some of us who were not involved at all had our eyes opened to some hugely disappointing flaws in our legal system, deep racial rifts in the population, and the enormous power of the media to affect public opinion without a shred of critical thinking. Nobody came out of that trial untainted--maybe with the exception of Kato Kaelin...
This is certainly true.
Another casualty of the O.J. trial: cameras in courtrooms - LA Times

Old 06-18-2016, 06:20 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,470,512 times
I forget....did anyone else have any motive at all? Remember, you're most likely to be killed by someone who knows you...especially jealous exes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates