Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2016, 08:08 PM

13,243 posts, read 7,290,839 times

Advertisements

OJ was a hot head who could not control his temper look how he reacted when he found out some guys had his stuff and were going to sell it. He goes to Las Vegas and uses a gun to rob them of items he gave away to avoid them from being sold at action Goldman was after his money.

Interview with kato kaelin by Barbra Walters her show Investigation Discovery series years later Kato says he thinks OJ was guilty. Kato said he saw OJ right after the murder helped him load his car with bags he was flying to Chicago one bag he said OJ would not let him touch. It is thought that bag held the murder weapon which contained the knife used to murder his ex wife Nicole and Ron Goldman. Kato said at Trial he wasn't able to bring that up they never asked him about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2016, 02:44 AM

4,490 posts, read 3,926,636 times
I still think that the son did it and OJ intervened and then helped. But what do I know?

Old 06-19-2016, 08:16 PM

662 posts, read 1,281,193 times
Is this really a debate? He did it.

Old 06-19-2016, 08:29 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,524,165 times
Nicole didn't deserve to die but she did some truly awful things to the first wife Marguerite.

And yes, OJ did it but Nicole was living a very trampy life. Again, she didn't deserve to die because of it but she was no angel. I felt most sorry for Ron Goldman

Old 06-19-2016, 08:38 PM

3,851 posts, read 2,224,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Nicole didn't deserve to die but she did some truly awful things to the first wife Marguerite.
What'd she do?

Old 06-19-2016, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
What'd she do?
When Nicole met OJ (who was married) she would go to the house and ask his WIFE for OJ. She would call the house and did not care if the wife or children knew about the affair. OJ bought her a car; she would sit outside of their house and wait for OJ to come home. They had an affair for two or three years before OJ and his first wife divorced. OJ and Marguerite had a baby daughter while he was having an affair with Nicole. The infant daughter drowned; OJ blamed his first wife and Nicole capitalized on his anger to have him divorce the first wife.

I hated that Nicole was portrayed by the media as an innocent blonde hair angel because she definitely was not. She had NUMEROUS affairs while married to OJ and was not the best mother to her kids. So again, she did not deserve to die but she did not deserve being elevated to the level of a saint either.

Old 06-19-2016, 09:02 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,831,265 times
I agree that Nicole may not have been the angel they portrayed her to be, but she did not deserve to die like that.

And, if anyone still has any doubts that OJ did it, I have some swamp land down here I am getting ready to sell off. Please call me.

Johnny Carson had the best line about OJ after the trial. He said "OJ has vowed to not give up until he finds the REAL killers, and he has been searching on every golf course in California !" Funny how OJ didn't really try to find the "real killers" after all, he loved Nicole so very much.

OJ's jury was paying back the LA police dept for years of what they consider abuse, by letting this killer walk.

Don

Old 06-19-2016, 09:05 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,623,074 times
No, I believe OJ did it. Because of the racial tension in LA. ( from Rodney King) The majority of the jurors were black. Fuhrman, the glove not fitting, and the incompetence of Christopher Darden and Marcia Clark. If they had a video of the crime happening OJ still wouldn't have been found guilty. My opinion.....

Old 06-19-2016, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I agree that Nicole may not have been the angel they portrayed her to be, but she did not deserve to die like that.

And, if anyone still has any doubts that OJ did it, I have some swamp land down here I am getting ready to sell off. Please call me.

Johnny Carson had the best line about OJ after the trial. He said "OJ has vowed to not give up until he finds the REAL killers, and he has been searching on every golf course in California !" Funny how OJ didn't really try to find the "real killers" after all, he loved Nicole so very much.

OJ's jury was paying back the LA police dept for years of what they consider abuse, by letting this killer walk.

Don
The case was tragic on so many levels.

But I do believe that it was one of the first times that white Americans understood how it felt to not have justice served. And it was a shock to their systems to see a guilty man walk free because he played by the legal rules which usually do not work to the advantage of the average black person.

Year in and year out many killers get away with murder in this country however when the victim(s) are white and the killer is black there is an assumption that justice will be served without a doubt.

Old 06-19-2016, 10:01 PM

2,851 posts, read 2,299,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The case was tragic on so many levels.

But I do believe that it was one of the first times that white Americans understood how it felt to not have justice served. And it was a shock to their systems to see a guilty man walk free because he played by the legal rules which usually do not work to the advantage of the average black person.

Year in and year out many killers get away with murder in this country however when the victim(s) are white and the killer is black there is an assumption that justice will be served without a doubt.

This was the first time that the liberal white Americans understood that racism comes in all colors and that the sense of tribalism is stronger than the sense of justice.

Deliberately letting a double murderer walk because he's the same color as you is wrong no matter how you spin this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates