Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 12:31 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Out of how many Black men in America?
i remember this elderly black man i knew talking

let see, i was talking with this one elderly guy i knew, so it must be one, oh i knew more than one elderly guy but they wasn't there or i would of said two or three, so it must of been one.

so to answer your question, one

Old 04-18-2015, 12:44 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
i remember this elderly black man i knew talking

let see, i was talking with this one elderly guy i knew, so it must be one, oh i knew more than one elderly guy but they wasn't there or i would of said two or three, so it must of been one.

so to answer your question, one
Well, maybe it would be a good idea to stop making judgments based on the very worst of the Black population.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:47 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Take a tour of South Third Street in Mount Vernon, New York some time. And then give me your asinine sarcastic snickers.
You threatening me??
Not at all. If you drive there during the daytime it's quite safe but you'll see some stuff that would curl my hair and uncurl yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieG View Post
I'm sure them black peeoples is so glad you showed up fixn to help therm cause lawd hab mercy where would theys be without a good old boy?
Are you saying we should adopt a laissez faire attitude towards them? I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA1 View Post
That ErnieG guy is one annoying dude. Just ignore his pathetic *ss.
You sure got that right. But my responses are to the board, not to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henriInCary View Post
Didn't one of the Sarah Palin kid have some baby out of wedlock? Why isn't anyone mentioning her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpoke_TX View Post
I didn't say that the number of children is indicative of a standard of living, I said it is a determining factor of standard of living.

Each child represents an increase in cost to the household. If HH income does not rise accordingly, then SOL will be negatively affected, unless HH income exceeds the cost of maintaining the household by such a margin as to allow the extra cost to be absorbed without having to make spending cuts elsewhere in the budget.
The problem is beyond that. It's the inability to supervise a large number of children, especially with one parent. Even a super-mom, without a second person, would have trouble keeping track of say six children. And in general these people have their own challenges of ignorance, stormy relationships and alcohol and drug abuse that they're struggling with.

And to respond on Sarah Palin, she and her husband raised that child, even if it was conceived or born out of wedlock.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:54 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Are you saying we should adopt a laissez faire attitude towards them? I doubt it.
Them? All 40 million, as if every one of them are the same way?

Old 04-18-2015, 02:44 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
it's because they are subsidized to do so, and the benefits correspond to
the number of children.

hth.

Old 04-18-2015, 03:05 PM

3,497 posts, read 2,663,404 times
Because they have less money for going out than whites and must find entertainment at home.

Old 04-18-2015, 05:16 PM

3,493 posts, read 3,203,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Where are your figures to prove what you are posting? Everything I have read shows that Muslims, mostly white Muslims, have the fastest growing population in the world. Are you just trying to stir up something or do you have facts? Sounds like the old stories that most of the people on welfare are black, when actually the majority are white.

Here's proof: Negroes in the US have proliferated at at least 20X the rate that whites have since 1964. you may quote this FACT. (You'd be better off memorizing it - do you think you can?)

Old 04-18-2015, 05:20 PM

469 posts, read 576,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Where are your figures to prove what you are posting? Everything I have read shows that Muslims, mostly white Muslims, have the fastest growing population in the world.
I didn't realize the birthrates in Albania and Bosnia were that high? Do you have a source to back that up?

Old 04-18-2015, 06:32 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, maybe it would be a good idea to stop making judgments based on the very worst of the Black population.
what worst about it, the elderly guy was telling me why he had ten kid, they no worst to it, i have no idea how you came up with worst, its not in my post anywhere

Old 04-18-2015, 07:56 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA1 View Post
I do not get it. Whites and Asians are the highest educated and make more money than Blacks and Hispanics and yet it is the poor minorities who have a a bunch of babies. Whites and Asians should realistically be having the most babies since they are better equipped at caring for their children economically. Have we created a system that encourages and rewards minorities to have many babies? If we stopped paying the hospital bills of those who can't afford children without government help would that help lower their birth rates? It really makes no sense why our tax dollars have to fund those who should not be having children and it really makes me angry. The media is constantly talking about the "browning" of America but in the end we are subsidizing it?
This argument is the basis of the Progressive movement. They believed that minority's, immigrants and mental defectives produce too quickly and should be subjected to forced sterilization. A well planned initiative to weed out the undesirables and 'Progress' mankind into a cleaner, smarter race. That's why Panned Parenthood was founded and 'The Negro Project' was created in Harlem, to target Blacks and help stop them from reproducing. It was the Science of Eugenics and it was indisputable that it was for the best because Progressive scientists had formed a consensus on it. This brainstorm really caught Hitler's eye and he adopted it in Nazi Germany and applied it to the Jews and other undesirables. If not for Planned Parenthood there would be roughly 40% more Black people in the United States right now, so that part is working pretty well. Also watch for discussions on global population control. There are already talks of targeting Africans and Asians. The UN has been discussing population control. Scientists, many of them environmentalists, are making a compelling case that we have too many people for the planet to support and that we need to thin out the herd. So, what you're asking about has a rich history within the Progressives and is still actively being pursued on some level by the Progressives Globalists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates