Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 05:43 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I'm sure those girls with the black mixed babies are crying themselves to sleep at night that they won't be able to get with guys like you and your friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It's nothing new. This attitude is very old, and has not gone away.
I know but op is 26 and marrying non white girl.
Double standard

Old 04-19-2015, 05:46 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,598,043 times
This thread reveals this. Blacks as whole, and especially the men, are looked down on, no matter what. Whether it is hood rat types, or the decent, hardworking Blacks, Black men are looked down on. Black men aren't being allowed to just be individuals. You have decent hardworking Black men such as my father, my brother,some of my neighbors, some of my co-workers, and yet, the only Black persons who get the attention are the ones constantly doing negative stuff. And it is not the mentioning of negative types that is the most exasperating. It is the fact that the negative types are being presented as the whole picture of Blacks.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
I know but op is 26 and marrying non white girl.
Double standard
I've had to learn this the hard way. Being non-White and being Black are two different things. There are people who will condone interracial marriage, but draw the line when it comes to Blacks. Blacks are looked down on. Other non-White groups might not be liked that much, but Blacks are pretty much looked down on the most, and have been looked down on from day one, going all the way back to before the founding of this country.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:51 PM

1,112 posts, read 1,144,480 times
Quote:
This thread reveals this. Blacks as whole, and especially the men, are looked down on, no matter what. Whether it is hood rat types, or the decent, hardworking Blacks, Black men are looked down on. Black men aren't being allowed to just be individuals. You have decent hardworking Black men such as my father, my brother,some of my neighbors, some of my co-workers, and yet, the only Black persons who get the attention are the ones constantly doing negative stuff. And it is not the mentioning of negative types that is the most exasperating. It is the fact that the negative types are being presented as the whole picture of Blacks.
Exactly. Not all blacks are awful human beings. It is unfair to be constantly painted with a brush of negativity.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:52 PM

428 posts, read 344,263 times
Quote:
I've had to learn this the hard way. Being non-White and being Black are two different things. There are people who will condone interracial marriage, but draw the line when it comes to Blacks. Blacks are looked down on. Other non-White groups might not be liked that much, but Blacks are pretty much looked down on the most, and have been looked down on from day one, going all the way back to before the founding of this country.
Interestingly, it seem to be worldwide (aside from black majority countries of course). It's really a great question as to how somewhere like China got that way. Is it some sort of media issue inherited from the West? Does that attitude predate Western influences in the Orient? Gotta be a sociology study somewhere.

I'll bet that being black in Russia has got to be a trip, and rather irritating.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabber_wocky View Post
Exactly. Not all blacks are awful human beings. It is unfair to be constantly painted with a brush of negativity.
It is unfair, and it is wrong to judge everyone by the very worst. No one should be held to that, period. Sadly, many people think in terms of "the worst of a group speaks for the whole group". That is stupid and illogical thinking. Unfortunately, many people will cling to that.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:55 PM

12,386 posts, read 8,149,420 times
Quote:
They seem to show their true hand when Black people or Jews are involved.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:56 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,928 times
lmao @ this thread

last i checked these guys arent raping these women

these non-black women chose to have these illegitimate mixed babies as you call them

Old 04-19-2015, 05:57 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,536 times
Quote:
Old white or Jewish guys seem like chase me. Gross! I hate how blacks are sexualized in the media. While majority sex crime are committed by white males.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:58 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
What a stupid, ugly thread.

No doubt waited for the weekend to unleash this turd-torrent and avoid mod intervention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates