Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2015, 04:59 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapmd View Post
It's not just in California, it's all over the country.

Another question becomes: why do these women have such low self-esteem that they actually degrade themselves by sleeping with black men?

And of course they get left, the odds were 9-1 anyway.
Well, here is my question to you? Why does it matter to you that these men are Black?

Question two: Why not be concerned with ONLY the issue of illegitimate births and fatherless homes? That is far more important than the race of the father.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:00 PM

1,112 posts, read 1,144,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA1 View Post
I have noticed over the last couple of years in California and in my travels throughout this country an interesting phenomena. Black males have been getting thousands of non-black women pregnant and leaving them as single mothers. We all know the statistics about black males and black females regarding their illegitimacy rate but now it is crossing racial lines when black males date non-blacks. I live in L.A. County where black males are like 4-5% of the population but they are spreading their seeds all over the place and you see so many unmarried white, hispanic and even some Asians women with their black babies. I know people are going to say things like how do you know the father is not part of their lives. For one thing whenever I see these women it is in public places like the beach, the park and the zoo where most fathers tend to go with their families but these women are rarely accompanied by black males. I can never remember seeing anything like this or at least to this extent before Obama was elected or before the Kardashians were in the public eye. So my question is. Is this some kind of trend where women think it is cool to have an illegitimate black mixed kid?
There is no trend. Having mixed children has been going on for many, many years. Unfortunately for the women, they just had children with the wrong men, regardless of his race.

My children will be mixed, my fiance is White. I am Black and Asian. I did not be with him because I want mixed babies, but because I love him and we get along famously. Try to give some people the benefit of the doubt.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:02 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:

Another question becomes: why do these women have such low self-esteem that they actually degrade themselves by sleeping with black men?

Another one whose girl was probably banged by a black dude.

It is quite sad that some people still live in the 1850's but if anything this thread has opened my eyes.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:06 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,897 times
Quote:

Let talk about it women cheat on their partners and get pregnant and lie everyone who is the father.
Single parents keep on h
Or Divorces where some parents uses their children as weapons or they become deadbeat parents.
The parents who let their partners abuse their children.
But no you and Op have to demonize the black guy.
There are bad parents in every culture.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
^ Thank you for that two part response. The most important part of it is the first statement/question. I do not mean to offend women out there or any one else who disagrees but you cannot blame MEN for babies being born at the end of the day.

If a man has not made a commitment to you or put a ring on your finger then don't expect him to make a commitment after the baby is born, because he may not be in a position too. Bottom Line

Repped
I felt like it was important stuff to look at. I don't think race is the important question. Yes, I understand there are some White women sleeping with Black men and then becoming single mothers. That being said, the number one common denominator is the hood rat factor. Such women aren't sleeping with Dr Carsons, Tavis Smileys, Cornel Wests or men like President Obama. Such women are often trashy women sleeping with trashy men. They could get the exact same results sleeping with the trashy segment of the White male population. Like I said in another post: Sleep with dogs, and you get fleas.

One thing to consider is this. Men who look for cheap thrills need to be avoided. Men like that aren't interested in getting a commitment or having a family. They just want to hit it and quit it.

It takes two. A man who is no-good and irresponsible should be held accountable. So should the woman. She could easily say no. Maybe if more men and women of ALL races controlled their loins, out of wedlock births would be drastically reduced. I know I can't commit to marriage right now, so I don't sleep with anyone, period.

Men certainly play a role, but the women need to be held responsible too.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:09 PM

67 posts, read 88,728 times
Quote:

The funny part in all of this is what man will date these single women with these mixed black babies? It is such a turn off. I am engaged so don't care but my single friends tell me that they would never date these type of women with black-mixed kids. It must get real lonely for these women once the "cool" factor of having black babies wears off unless they end up with another loser.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:11 PM

67 posts, read 88,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Let talk about it women cheat on their partners and get pregnant and lie everyone who is the father.
Single parents keep on h
Or Divorces where some parents uses their children as weapons or they become deadbeat parents.
The parents who let their partners abuse their children.
But no you and Op have to demonize the black guy.
There are bad parents in every culture.
This is true but black men are #1 in that department by a mile.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
This is true but black men are #1 in that department by a mile.
Again, mostly the hood rat segment of Black men doing this crap. How hard is it that make that distinction? You notice I acknowledge certain statistics. I also point out that these statistics are often driven by the underclass segment, the hood rats.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:16 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,894,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
As does absent white father/white mother and every other racial combination.

I know quite a few white fathers who were absent.

The OP's racism is showing.

Why is it RACIST to make a personal observation but the driveby media and those they have on their shows are granted total permission to do so? Does their professional standing make what they say any more true or false? Maybe you can stomach it easier when a liberal runs their mouth about something??

Liberal news sources point out and tag names on anyone not liberal and no one says a thing. Let Rush or Hannity do the same and liberals are ready to crucify.

Hypocrisy much?

Old 04-19-2015, 05:21 PM

1,112 posts, read 1,144,634 times
Quote:
The funny part in all of this is what man will date these single women with these mixed black babies? It is such a turn off. I am engaged so don't care but my single friends tell me that they would never date these type of women with black-mixed kids. It must get real lonely for these women once the "cool" factor of having black babies wears off unless they end up with another loser.
So would they date her if she had "non-mixed kids"? There is nothing that is "cool" about having a mixed baby. They are just babies. It is not a crime to be mixed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.