Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 06:14 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
My birth certificate says differently. I was identified as female because of my genatalia. Fortunately, my genatalia and my identity match. This is not how it is for transgender people.
That is because transgender people are mentally ill. They need help, not people supporting and celebrating the delusion. Would you tell an anorexic how great she is but she would look better if she lost 10 more pounds? She thinks she's fat, although clearly she is not. Just like, clearly, people are biologically male and female by sex.

Read up on John Money, sexologist and pedophile. He championed transgenderism by experimenting on children. Your eyes might become opened.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:15 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,570,868 times
Quote:
I guess you still haven't, as I am not a man.
Oh, now everything makes sense.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:17 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,011,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
That is because transgender people are mentally ill. They need help, not people supporting and celebrating the delusion. Would you tell an anorexic how great she is but she would look better if she lost 10 more pounds? She thinks she's fat, although clearly she is not. Just like, clearly, people are biologically male and female by sex.

Read up on John Money, sexologist and pedophile. He championed transgenderism by experimenting on children. Your eyes might become opened.
I'll stick with listening to what the non-pedophiles have to say, thanks.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:18 PM

3,133 posts, read 2,256,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I don't "get" transgenderism.

But I also don't get why people have to be concerned with other people's sexuality.
I become concerned if any male even looks like they want to enter the same restroom as my wife or daughter. Real concerned. Don't care how old fashioned or out of touch anyone thinks I am.

Funny isn't it? We've become so enlightened that we no longer recognize what used to be common sense. Either that or we're afraid of the repercussions for speaking opinions that don't mesh with a society teetering on the brink.

It's a great life,isn't it?

Old 03-20-2017, 06:18 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,011,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Oh, now everything makes sense.
What does me being a woman have to do with what I've said here?

Old 03-20-2017, 06:21 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:
I'll stick with listening to what the non-pedophiles have to say, thanks.
Right. That pedophile is the ONE WHO CREATED THE TERM.

So if you are refusing to research John Money, then you should also reject transgenderism.

See how that works? Sexologist/pedophile creates term, experiments on children. But you don't want to see lalalalalala. And pretend transgenderism is healthy and normal. Riiiiiiiiiight.

John Money. Look it up. Educate yourself so you know what it is that YOU ARE SUPPORTING.

What are you so afraid of?

Old 03-20-2017, 06:25 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Ah yes, the old "guy pretending to be a transgender woman so that he can get into a locker room or restroom and attack women" schtick.

Has that ever happened? Seriously.

Overall respect, as far as I am concerned, includes, at its very base, actually educating oneself and not feeding into the "OMG peeeenis in a women's bathroom" frenzy. The fact is that most women who have spent some time out in the world, using public restrooms, have probably shared a restroom with a person with a penis. Not all transgender women have gender reassignment surgery, and even those that eventually do are using the women's bathroom long before the surgery. These people are living as women, which includes using the bathroom appropriate to that gender.

One of the main reasons why this discussion has become so prevalent is because certain locales have decided that ^^^ that is no longer acceptable. I'm sure it must be because of all of the attacks that I haven't read about, because certainly it can't be because of true base ignorance, prejudice or transphobia.
No, the reason it's become a discussion is because transgenders want to make this an issue.

I'm not talking about guys pretending to be women to get into a locker room. You act like it's a joke, and it is far from that. I'm talking about men BEING in locker rooms, with women. Should not happen. Ever.

Are you a man or a woman?

Old 03-20-2017, 06:26 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,251,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
You weren't assigned a gender at birth. No one is.

Babies are identified as being male or female, they are identified by biological sex.

You can't outrun your DNA.
Well? Not always. I have the death certificate of a third cousin from 1939, who died at the age of two. When he was born he was sexless. It was called agenesis of external genitalia. Apparently there's enough going on to know what should have developed, but didn't form.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:27 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,570,868 times
Quote:
What does me being a woman have to do with what I've said here?
You think with your feelings, not logic.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:41 PM

769 posts, read 782,439 times
People are bizarre. Just label a restroom "unisex" and this problem goes away.

Works for many restaurants, all airplanes and all homes I have ever been to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates